Pain relief will they ever figure it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have mentioned that in no way was the cancer caused by weed. I figured it was probably environmental with all the cancer causing stuff I worked in, but it wasn't. It was strictly caused by 47 years of cigarettes. Amazing that it took eight years to rear it's lovely head, but it doesn't surprise me.

Exactly. MySonTheDoctor and I have been discussing this for the last coupla minutes.

He says, "The huge number of receptors in your brain act to make it so while you feel the pain, you just don't care. It is unimportant."

that is what i believe

more so in my experience with mushrooms

without being a bore , ii have lived with chronic migraines most of my life and have made a few trips to the ER seeking relief

i took a pretty good dose of psilocybin during the onset of a full blown migraine

when the magic kicked in , it did not take away any of the pain , but it did take me away from the pain , it took me somewhere else a lot more pleasant and i was able to fall asleep , or thought i was asleep , and experienced wonderful colorful vivid dreams

i am glad Bill 122 passed in colorado legalizing the use of mushrooms as a medicine , i fell a lot less paranoia now lol

that is what i believe

more so in my experience with mushrooms

without being a bore , ii have lived with chronic migraines most of my life and have made a few trips to the ER seeking relief

i took a pretty good dose of psilocybin during the onset of a full blown migraine

when the magic kicked in , it did not take away any of the pain , but it did take me away from the pain , it took me somewhere else a lot more pleasant and i was able to fall asleep , or thought i was asleep , and experienced wonderful colorful vivid dreams

i am glad Bill 122 passed in colorado legalizing the use of mushrooms as a medicine , i fell a lot less paranoia now lol
I like stuffed mushrooms too....

I just watched a Good Morning America show where the doctor said smoking pot contributes to emphysema. It probably does.
Yes it does. I have mild emphysema and I can tell it fks with it when I smoke for sure. I'm like Hippie I don't smoke a lot of weed.

The only thing that can actually stop pain has to be able to stop the signal that causes pain. Opiates being the one that works the best to block that signal. Weed is not one of them. Weed just kinda makes you forget about it to a certain point.

Yes it does. I have mild emphysema and I can tell it fks with it when I smoke for sure. I'm like Hippie I don't smoke a lot of weed.
I think if you smoke a lot of anything that's where we end up
Weed now a days has so much resin in it

I am very late to this discussion. Nothing could have stemmed the tide of my late hub's multiple myeloma cancer after regularly drinking poisoned water from Camp Lejeune. He tried and then refused morphine and oxycodone due to side effects (extreme constipation).

We so wanted to use marijuana during those days, but med cannabis was not available at that time. If the vets tested positive for any drug use, they were sent to drug classes, just what we didn't need in addition to our three day a week regimen of chemo and dialysis. We had so many tortured nights, I cannot tell you, for nine years.

I am very late to this discussion. Nothing could have stemmed the tide of my late hub's multiple myeloma cancer after regularly drinking poisoned water from Camp Lejeune. He tried and then refused morphine and oxycodone due to side effects (extreme constipation).

We so wanted to use marijuana during those days, but med cannabis was not available at that time. If the vets tested positive for any drug use, they were sent to drug classes, just what we didn't need in addition to our three day a week regimen of chemo and dialysis. We had so many tortured nights, I cannot tell you, for nine years.
I hope you are speaking with a law firm.
Very sorry Shi

I hope you are speaking with a law firm.
Very sorry Shi
My dirty little secret is that we were never legally married. Had my name on everything, so I at least own my home, my last stronghold. For some strange reason, we never got the legal marriage. Just plain dumb and thought we could live and work forever.

Believe me, I have left no stone unturned. The law in Florida does not recognize common law marriage, thus the feds do not recognize it.

Our family members tried to arrange a legal marriage when hubs was in hospice. Had all the papers drawn up. He was too sick to sign his name. He was confused and agitated, so I called a halt to it.

Even during the last nine years of his illness, looking back, we were in some kind of denial.

He had two stem cell transplants.

Well, I guess I should stop. I could go 'round and 'round in circles trying to figure things out.

Here I am today.

I agree 100%. I’ve gone through more than my fair share of pain in my life and marijuana does nothing to illuminate it. I found that all it does is takes my mind away from it so it’s not as bad but it’s still there. When people tell me that smoking weed cures cancer I just can’t come up with more ignorant term than stupid for the what they’re saying.
I eat so much pot with bad lungs I should be a stoned vegetable

Even during the last nine years of his illness, looking back, we were in some kind of denial.

He had two stem cell transplants.

Well, I guess I should stop. I could go 'round and 'round in circles trying to figure things out.

Here I am today.
My condolences I’m dealing with cancer and copd

My condolences I’m dealing with cancer and copd
41D60BFE-251D-4EE4-916E-DAF877EA9F4F.jpeg

41D60BFE-251D-4EE4-916E-DAF877EA9F4F.jpeg

Just like my visitor looking for samples

I should have mentioned that in no way was the cancer caused by weed. I figured it was probably environmental with all the cancer causing stuff I worked in, but it wasn't. It was strictly caused by 47 years of cigarettes. Amazing that it took eight years to rear its lovely head, but it doesn't surprise me.
I worked around round up, benzene, methamphetamine and what wax I saying?
Seriously I worked in bad places and still get chem taste and smell from weed spray

Latest posts

Back