palm tree pot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondewannabe33

blonde mentality is alive
Reaction score
we decided to try growing bag seeds to see what would happen...1st grow, we have a few plants still left, no pics, but one of the two originals looks like a small palm tree. it was growing outside for about 1 1/2 months (hubbie decided to play johnny appleseed) and see what happens, well this was in march. It finally last week started flowering.(they have been indoors for a few months now. we followed instructions on the site about lighting, soil, and the room we leave the window open(shades down) for ventilation. After 7 months it might be 1 1/2 foot tall and only has a small bunch of leaves at the top of it. should we scrap it and smoke the evidence? The other, we have looked up pics, it doesn't really resemble a beloved plant, it looks kinda like the ugliest weed you have ever seen pics found in the forum, but it has the smell...we think it might be a sativa...it too after 7 months grown indoors is about 1 1/2 foot tall. any suggestions? also, hubbie has heard that pinching the tops of the plants will make it bush out. is this true(I don't think he has done this yet to any of them). thanks in advance for your advice and replies.:cool:

its called topping. you actually are cutting off the leader shoot that makes the plant grow up. and you need artificial light for indoor grows. sounds like you have tropical plants that grow slow all year around. as i have stated before on forums - if you could see the tropical or jungle strains; it would blow the "marijuana is an annual plant" right out the door.

i would buy a 600w HPS kit wired 120v and put it over those 2 on 12/12. probably finish about 3.5 - 4.5' tall and 4 oz. dry each. i've seen a strain called cocobud that looks like a palm tree from hawaii.

just thought i'd let ya'll know, i smoked the evidence...hehehe no real high achieved in it though. bummer.

Latest posts

Back