Papaya - The Final Show

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well today was harvest day for my Papaya's so i decided to take a bunch of pics before they were taken down. ENJOY

100_1575.jpg

100_1574.jpg

100_1567.jpg

100_1549.jpg

100_1541.jpg

100_1529.jpg

100_1472.jpg

100_1484.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1527.jpg

very nice, noticed when ya hacked the male your buddy was wearing Raider gear. Raider fan here as well, holding up the nation out here in the AZ. Desert.

Cure time dude, Hells yeah!!!! Bet you can't wait. Nice lookin funeral photos.

Bro's Grunt! You guys have it down to a science! Beautiful buds man. I tried to light my monitor.

What's next?

Stoney Bud said:
Bro's Grunt! You guys have it down to a science! Beautiful buds man. I tried to light my monitor.

What's next?

Me too stoney Bud the dam thing just wont stay lit :( Dam the BG, you guys are the shizznizzle

Your NO 1 fan
Yogi DC

i hate to see these ladies leave....i so enjoyed all the pics of the sexy girls with the satin :D

TBG you gotta post the pics of the buds i wanna see how they look when they nice and dry and ready to smoke they look so tasty!

Yes folks it's a bittersweet day here on MP, we've been following your ladies likr they were our own. PS: has anyone figured out how to keep te monitor lit? :( Awesome job TBG!! What do you have in store for us next? I felt really sad the day after I harvested and I went "outside" and they weren't there anymore to talk to. good luck with your WW babies! :)

Here are a few more pics from the final show. One pic shows all the bud hanging in the closet to dry. There are also some close up pics of the bud drying. edit: As you can see the dates on the photos are messed up. I tried getting the date off my camera and ended up with that. I need to read about my camera. HAHAHAHAHAHA

100_1582.jpg

100_1596.jpg

100_1599.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1601.jpg

100_1603.jpg

100_1610.jpg

Whats up everyone. Thought i would post up a few pics of the Papaya after drying. I have been trying to fix the date on my camera but have still yet to figure it out. HAHAHAHA

100_1685.jpg

100_1686.jpg

100_1688.jpg

100_1689.jpg

100_1691.jpg

those are some nice buds i kno you enjoying the smoke

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ENJOY
Dry Papaya bud pics.
Bro's Grunt! You guys did one hell of a great job on that grow!

Beautiful buds man. I like your jars too. It's all looking sweet.

Wow dude, toke a way. you earned it. :)

how many plants are in the pic with the jarred bud?, i'm gonna grow soon i was just curious what the yield is

bluefishgd said:
how many plants are in the pic with the jarred bud?, i'm gonna grow soon i was just curious what the yield is
Whats up bluefishgd. Welcome to the forum. What you see is from 2 plants which yielded 3 0z. 2 grams dry trimmed bud.

i hate to sound like a broken record but absolutely beautiful buds guys....great work!!!

those buds looks like the size of baseballs!! daaamn..lol..too righteous bro grunt!!..they look super sized! awesome grow man..hope mine turn out like that..

how often do the plants bud enough to cut them up? i heard it was like every two months

Latest posts

Back