paranoia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:cop:

Im watching you masturnate
That is a 1 letter switch from having a totally different meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (change the n for a b)

I have heard of peo0ple like you :p

LMAO W

Then maybe you should just take yourself somewhere else.

(Psssst Woody, I think we all understand the "joke")

Isn't trolling just social masternation anyway?

I smell a couple bannings comin round here!!

Are threads like this ment for the coffee table? to waste everyones time is just ridiculous. Thank you kiksroks ur great, now I want bacon..

rotten_socks420 said:
Are threads like this ment for the coffee table? to waste everyones time is just ridiculous. Thank you kiksroks ur great, now I want bacon..

makes a little more sense here, doesn't it?

picture this, a gourmet roll, an all beef frank with a natural casing topped with bacon, Fritos, nacho cheese, chili and onions. . .

now I know your drooling, right? Well, what really blew my mind was that this was not a fork dog. It is totally one handable. . .

Had one last weekend and I've been missing it every since. . . thought I'd share. . .

rotten_socks420 said:

Coffee Table (8 Viewing)
Almost everything under the sun can be talked about in this area! Let the discussions roam. Of course, discussion of other drugs, violence, personal information, that type of thing and 'politics', is still not allowed here or anywhere on the site."

I worked on a fishing boat last summer and I was the master baiter on board.

I am having a millers with giardiniera and an ice cold beer for dinner...

powerplanter said:
That hotdog thing sounds really good.

Stoner Dog from Tower Dogs in Fresno, Ca:cool:. . .

:holysheep:What happened to my rep? I haven't done any trolling and have always been respectful. Why did it turn all red and evil looking. . .

And when they got to the part where they took off their clothes, the girl looked down and said:
masturnate said:

Latest posts

Back