parital sunlight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

afireoutside

ok, i have 4 seedlings growing in the woods. i tried to find a spot in the woods with an open canopy so that my plants get plenty of light, but the best spot i could find only provides them with full sunlight from 11 am to 3pm, the rest of the day they are mostly in the shade. they sprouted 3 weeks ago and they have 6 leaves each and are about 4 inches high, are my plants still going to grow fine?

I'm an indoor guy myself but I believe the rule to be at least 6 hours a day.

They should grow ok with as much sunlight as they have, but they won't grow as big (or as potent) as identical plants grown in more open area's.

i dug up a 3 foot plant last year in july and transplanted it out in the country with only 4 hours of evening light . well it only grew another foot.and had maybe 2 oz on it but was better than nothing .

Hi all looking for some info, i have a 20foot aviery that is open roofed with the front open as well, the inside is painted white and it is located where most of the sun shines during the day, now i have a dozen clones from my mother plant and want to grow them within this aviery, i have a larger female there at present but she was a lot older than than the clones, do you think that putting them outside within very large containers (will be able to move them should i need to) that they will take ok please advise as the weather is starting to perk up here in Bonnie Scotland

they should be ok as long as the clones are thriving now .but you do know that putting them in to containers outside limits there size but its ok if you put them there to move them later. also you need to remember to harded them off before hand. gl

Latest posts

Back