Party gone wrong!/bad day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
alright so like the title says it was a party that went wrong...:( so last night (friday) i went to a party with my cousin and homie and we were having a good time and saw some friends and they smoke us out so i was like hey im gonna go get a sack so i went got a sack went back and smoked them out then i saw one of my homies and i smoked him out and when we were smoking my cousin pass by and told me to wait there 3 min later i go back to the same people i was smoking with and then we heard a POP! so we were like ***?!?! a firework??? it sounded like a m-80 firework but then we heard a pop again and everyone ducked and i was all ******* stoned i was ******* scared then people start booking it and everyone was like pushing me out so i just went with it and like half the run blacked out cuz it happend so fast...so i member running threw a hall then threw some trash cans then i was at the end of the street and i started running again then my homie saw me and told me to hop in...so when i was in the car we went to jack in the box and like half the people that went to the party where there everone was like dam who was shooting and if anyone got hit? someone found out and it was my homie dam you know thats fucked my homie got shot my cousin even saw him laying down on the floor he was asking him if he was ok and he was like yeah he said he looked ok like not too much in pain but yeah still you know he got shot on the side in the middle were your stomach meets up with the ribs somewhere around there...i dont know if he got to a hospitle or what...and then today me and my cousin were coming ack from six flags and he stopped by to buy a drink cuz he had cotton mouth and the cops pulled up behind us and started asking me questions they saw my cousin go out the store and grab him search found nuthin then got me out the car searched me found my weed and a roach they took it away put us in the back of the car told my cousin his windows are too dark in the front and that he needs to go get that fixed and they didnt say anything bout the weed they just took it away they didnt find anythin in the car so they let us go no ticket or anythin but they got my adress down and my info you guys think they gonna send me a ticket threw the mail?:confused: cuz that will **** i dont think they will it wasnt much it was only a dub and it was half gone and a roach that was almost done too man what a fucked up weekend...:(

Damn Fatal, that whole thing sounds freaky as hell. Did you find out why someone was shooting in the first place? Were they trying for your cousin or just doing a drive by?

Hey, sounds like if the cops were going to bust you they would have right then. If you didn't get a copy of a ticket right there, I doubt you'll hear anything from this.

Maybe they were just rousting you because you were mentioned as being at the party to see if you tried to run or some shit. Who the hell can figure out a cop?

Wow, I bet you'd like a do-over of this weekend, huh?

How's your cousin doing today?

Stoney Bud said:
Damn Fatal, that whole thing sounds freaky as hell. Did you find out why someone was shooting in the first place? Were they trying for your cousin or just doing a drive by?

Hey, sounds like if the cops were going to bust you they would have right then. If you didn't get a copy of a ticket right there, I doubt you'll hear anything from this.

Maybe they were just rousting you because you were mentioned as being at the party to see if you tried to run or some shit. Who the hell can figure out a cop?

yeah your probably right cuz my cousin couldnt get out the neighborhood cuz the cops were all over his ca he be driving a BMW 325i 06 so you know they be suspecting alot and pull him over and they pulled him over cuz of the tinted windows and cuz he look all young driving a 40,000$ car well my cousin is coo he was ok he didnt get hit or anythin but my homie did and that sucks yeah i know who were the ones shooting and why it some gangsters they were going around hitting people up asking them were they from they came up to us but we ignored them and so they walked away man that shit was going ok the party just started to get fun and then that shit happend

FaTal1 said:
yeah your probably right cuz my cousin couldnt get out the neighborhood cuz the cops were all over his ca he be driving a BMW 325i 06 so you know they be suspecting alot and pull him over and they pulled him over cuz of the tinted windows and cuz he look all young driving a 40,000$ car well my cousin is coo he was ok he didnt get hit or anythin but my homie did and that sucks yeah i know who were the ones shooting and why it some gangsters they were going around hitting people up asking them were they from they came up to us but we ignored them and so they walked away man that shit was going ok the party just started to get fun and then that shit happend
That sucks that happened. Is he ok? So the gangsters were shooting people based on where they were from and live?

pretty much they were hitting them up to see what hood they from or if they bang and i dont know how he doin right now cuz i rarely see him now but im sure he ok

Latest posts

Back