Passed after smoking 36 hours prior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheEnhancementSmoker

RED TEAM GO
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank everyone here for some tips. I'm a long time reader, and just registered. I got tips from this forum to help my wife pass.

She smoked on Wednesday night, and took the test on Friday morning. They told her Thursday to take the test the following day.

Anyway, by researching here, I came up with a "cocktail" of stuff to do, and it worked. I'm not sure if all this was necessary, but we didn't want to chance it.

Here's what she did...
Took 200 mg of niacin the night before. She's a lightweight, so this flushed her really good.

Drank tons of water Thursday during the day (while she was at work).

Drank a half gallon of Cranberry Juice with B Vitamins.

Took Creatine when she got home, before bed, and the morning of the exam.

Took a multivitamin when she got home, before she went to bed, and the morning of the test.

Did a long period of light cardio on Thursday night. I figured that would help sweat it out.

Ate pork chops on the night before, and bacon the day of the exam.

Woke up on the morning of the exam, peed, then drank a packet of Suregel mixed with a half gallon of Gatorade. By the time she got there, she was ready to go.

When she was going, she went a little, then placed the cup in the stream.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
First off, I want to thank everyone here for some tips. I'm a long time reader, and just registered. I got tips from this forum to help my wife pass.

She smoked on Wednesday night, and took the test on Friday morning. They told her Thursday to take the test the following day.

Anyway, by researching here, I came up with a "cocktail" of stuff to do, and it worked. I'm not sure if all this was necessary, but we didn't want to chance it.

Here's what she did...
Took 200 mg of niacin the night before. She's a lightweight, so this flushed her really good.

Took a multivitamin when she got home, before she went to bed, and the morning of the test.

Did a long period of light cardio on Thursday night. I figured that would help sweat it out.

Woke up on the morning of the exam, peed, then drank a packet of Suregel mixed with a half gallon of Gatorade. By the time she got there, she was ready to go.

dang man, you all weren't taking any chances were ya. makes my tummy hurt just readin bout it. its all worth it when ya pass though:hubba:

wow !!!!!thats alot of eating and drinking.here's what i did to past probation test for the feds.about 2 hrs before taking the test i drink a 22oz beer. beer makes you pee frequently. just slam water on top of the beer until you take the test( if you pee clear, you passed.THC is not water soluble, it needs the yellow stuff in pee to cling to). just pee 3 or 4 good clear times before hitting the cup and you should be fine. i did it for 5 years and never failed.
p.s. drink water until it hurts!! if done right ,you should pee 1,862 time by the end of the day...lolollolol

TheEnhancementSmoker said:

Here's what she did...

Niacin is a BAD thing to take ! I taken that crap and I didn't like the heat on the skin and had to drink alot of water to flush that crap out and I wouln't do that EVER Again..
I go down and buy some B-Clean stuff that works for 25 bucks..

Becarefull with that Niacin!!! that my 2 cent

p.s. drink water until it hurts!! if done right ,you should pee 1,862 time by the end of the day...lolollolol[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: better have 2 bathroom !!

I got most of the tips/techniques from that 24 hour thread that is a sticky in this forum.

B-clean stuff doesn't have SureGel in it.

i've got plenty of body fat and all i ever do is drink A beer and water thereafter. it's always worked for stick test and lab.i have however fail an employment test with suregel...for reals

She couldn't drink a beer, as she was going to work afterwards.

Also, how could you drink a beer, if you were on probation? Isn't that against the rules???

nope. i just could'nt posses guns, grenades, ICBM's or drugs .if you cant drink beer then i would drink cranberry juice. it just takes a little longer to get moving but actually water alone will work if you consume atleast 120 oz.

or you could buy synthetic urine for 20$ and not have to go through that big list of things to eat and do.

Latest posts

Back