passed PO drug test smoked 3 days ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THC is not water soluble so drinking fluids and taking detox to pass a test will make no difference in regards to cleaning out your system. Yes diluting your sample can help you pass a test if the drug test agency will accept it.
but this is not the intentions. or technically your not flushing so the term flushing i would say is incorrect technically. only with the detox drinks etc its more that the process in lamens terms i guess is to shut down the process in which your body burn off reserved energy stored in your body ie within ya fat cells hence the by product would be secreted in with ya urin and saliva etc... hence pissing dirty. and if done right that is exactly wat those detox drinks intentions are. "BUT ONLY IF TAKEN PRECISELY TO DIRECTIONS" keepin in mind havin an empty stomach prior to consumin teh detox drink .
to all you who talk bout usin these wacked out bathtub concoctions to pass UA's, try googlin the science behind the detox drinks or "how detox drinks work" things liek that. it's simple really and makes total sense an easy to understand. im just not a good person to explain things is all LOL. at least to where peopel understand completely :-_)

Hey all, I'm also a stoner who's on adult probation. I've been jumping through all the stupid hoops and haven't smoked the chiba in almost 5 months. I used to smoke every day though before probation. I've been on probation for about 5 and a half months, and still have over a year to go. I really wanna toke but I don't trust most of the cleansers out there even though I usually only get tested once or twice a month. I'm 5'10" and weigh about 200 pounds. I work out once or twice a week, and have a pretty average metabolism. With exercise, cranberry juice, vitamins, etc. about how long do y'all think some weed would stay in my system if I just smoked a few puffs or a bowl and then stopped? I wanna do it every month right after each test. I need some stoner input!

Latest posts

Back