passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just use the sur-gel/jello method for all forms of urine testing guys. It's the safest and most reliable way, more reliable than anything you can get at GNC(unless they sell jello there), more reliable than taping clean pee to your gooch and way more reliable than vinegar or pickle juice. I have used it to pass over 20 probation tests, and 3 lab tests for jobs. It works. Nobody here's trying to get you busted or fired or locked-up. Don't waste money on those toxin cleaners and shit they sell in head shops either. Like I said before, most of that shit is koolaid with goldenseal and ginsing in it.

My Probation officer gives lab tests. Hello?! Creatine levels???? Sure, gelatin is the best thing anyone has come up with, but has anyone actually seen the lab results after using suregel?

It doesn't **** with your creatine levels at all. Like I said, it's worked for me for several lab tests and a couple of years of probation tests. "If done right, no can defense" - Mr Miyagi

Oh but it does, I have a ton of friends who use it and they all are always asked about their creatine levels and why they are so low. I just want to be 100% positive on all of this because i have a little more on the line than a job.

soofaded said:
ohh shit good luck! ima try to quit for a month because im going to court and i might get probation because i jacked a phone .. haha do u know if they give u a pee test if ur on probation for petty theft? in california? and im a minor

I live in california. When I was a minor I was arrested for a non-drug related felony. I ended up getting probation, because i was a minor, and was worried the whole time they were gonna drug test me just because. Right after court I went and talked to the probation officer and I think that is where I saved my ass. I went in very clean looking and such, and she asked me alot alot of questions and some of them refering to drugs. I told her I had tried alcohol twice and it made me sick and im never doing it again and that I would never try marijuana. That stuff is deadly! I didnt really say it was deadly, but i tried to come off that way. At first I didnt think she bought it because she asked me again, not even one little puff? and peered into my eyes closely and I was like naw, no way. Then she was like okay, and we skipped the rest of the section on drugs. At the end she was like okay, your going to have so and so for your probation officer now and he has the right to come search your house your person blah blah blah and you must submit to random drug tests when asked. I was like okay. I didnt smoke for a month after that because I was afraid of tests and i didnt get one so I slowly fell back into smoking and then like two months before I went to court to get off, I quit again just because I had come so far of not even being caught after curfew (7 P.M. by the way) and i didnt want the judge to be like okay, pending a drug test your a free man. I would say i was a little paronoid but shit I was facing more time than petty theft if i fucked up. Also, let me add that stealing is bad especially from people. The only crime I hate more than stealing from your fellow citizens is vandalizing them because there is not even a motive for that. Anyways, I trust you did not/do not plan on stealing anymore from innocent people. If it were a large tyranical corporation I would have more sympathy. Take it easy and put yourself in the other guys shoes before you do something to him.

yeah it was my friends cell phone i was gnna give itback anyways.. but the principal thought i just jacked it .. so yeah.. and just today we had a fuckin dog come to my schooland he sniffed my backpack finding zig zags and a metal piece to use a bowl.. ****! now im suspended and my uncle knows and that means ima get a hardcore beatdown.. any suggestions? should i be like .. i dont even smoke thats my friends ( thats what my plan is right now) and im going to albertsons to get 2packs of jello and 2 water bottles.. and just drink it down before hes home and then tell him to get a pee test and test me and see if i smoke weed.. but he doesnt trust me no more.. because he heard from my mom that i blazed before.. but ima tell him that i quit for good and stuff and i hid all my shit in a hot cheeto bag and then sealed it with some gum .. damn im a freshman and im a **** up already.. damnnnnn what should i do right now ..

lols i think i messed up.. i bought 2 jello packs and 2 20oz water bottles and then the first pack i mixed it with the water and i shook it up and it became all foamy on top so i couldnt get the rest in the bottle .. so i drank it lols am i suppose to have the whole thing filled up? and is it better to mix it with hot water first so the sugar and other crap dissolves? well i need an answer asap because i might get a pee tesst from my uncle today because i got caught with weed paraphanilia at school just zig zags and a metal cap as a bowl with resin on it.. i got suspended from a community day school thats pretty lame i hope i dont get expelled

just say you dont know why,they cant prove shit,and if they keep asking you to take it again do the same thing thell think your body chemicals are always like that,but i dont even know if el diablo right,but if he is, and you decide to do it ,then thats what you say,also what kind of test are you taking ,because they usaully give you instant test and if so ,why arent you taking it through your insurance company.they actually make fake penices .you just fill it ,with clean urine,get a ,couple of test cups, and test it before.
Remember the three B's said:
Oh but it does, I have a ton of friends who use it and they all are always asked about their creatine levels and why they are so low. I just want to be 100% positive on all of this because i have a little more on the line than a job.

Soo faded im gonna leave that one completely up to you. All I can tell you is dont **** up any more. Maybe quitting smoking wouldnt be such a bad idea. Your only a freshman and already your getting in trouble for drug charges. You do realize that your school will always keep an eye on you now for drug related things. Dont go to school high, don't bring anythingwhich may have touched THC (includin dirty fingers), be smart. You have a ways to go still and trust me you dont want to get expelled from school. Its all down hill from there. You have a possibly bright future ahead of you. Your uncle will not believe (if he has any sense) that you were keeping your friends paraphenilia on your person. Damn, we were always kind of smart about that shit. If we smoked before school we would hide the bong and stuff in a bush off campus. We washed our hands and used clear eyes. Ive had those damn dogs sniff me up and down while i was high. We always assumed they were fake cause we knew everyone was high at school and they could never smell us. be smart, stay in school, you have plenty of life ahead of you for smoking. I normally don't advise anyone to stop regardless of age but in your case, its nothing but trouble for you. If you do continue to smoke, which you probably will, be sure to do it right. Priorities. good luck.

ohh man damnn your right.. im fuckin dumb ive already gotten expelled 2 times too and then i have to goto court and see a probation officer on the 27th.. and im only 15! damn yeah i am going to quit.. even though im faded right now. and your right about another thing getting expelled goes down hill.. hell yeah your right my whole family is fed up with me cuhs i got expelled 2 times and and arrested 2times both at school.. bad karma ey? im going to quit for sure but i`ll still check out this forum since im going to be at home alot because i cant really do anything right now .. wish me luck for quiting and doing better

Hey everyone. Just a suggestion that could work if they ask about creatine levels. Just tell them you don't know, but you've had stomach flu for the past couple of days, and all you can keep down is jello :)

Peace !

Hey- I'm new to the board and I have a drug test for a new job tomorrow. I want to try this method and I had a question. I bought 2 3oz pack of jello. Should I mix both packs of jello with 20oz of water or just one??? THANKS

One .. 2 would be hella nasty man .. i tried to down the one bottle and it was hella hard . tell me how it works because i might go take a test too

all you need is a bottle of goldenseal and a galoon of water.
i dont trust the jello method,seems sugar would make you urine even more dirty,but thats just me,never treid it

soofaded said:
One .. 2 would be hella nasty man .. i tried to down the one bottle and it was hella hard . tell me how it works because i might go take a test too

I will let you know. I am testing it tonight. As we speak/type ;) i am downing a bottle of jello-water :eek: and then I am going to test my pee with an at home test and see if it works. Then tomorrow is the true test. I'll down another bottle an hour before and go to the clinic. My only worry is if they do a hair test. i have heard that they don't usually do those for job testing but I know someone who just got a hair test for a job.

ohh good luck man! tell me how the jello works.. it taste hella nasty huh!? haha i got the strawberry bannana one tho haha

soofaded said:
ohh good luck man! tell me how the jello works.. it taste hella nasty huh!? haha i got the strawberry bannana one tho haha

It doesn't matter what flavor you got, it's still disgusting. I got strawberry.

Latest posts

Back