passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great information. :D be sure to remember that one and pass it on :D

OK so i am here yet again with questions for D/T's. I got one last joint left and then i'm done because i need to pass a test for a very important union job. VERY VERY important. I think i'm going to smoke it. Now here's what i need to know... and go ahead and correct me if need be.
In less than thirty days from now is it possible to pass after habitual use and one more joint today?

how many days exactly, and what type of build do you have. And depends on your diet. Go here, these people helped me and many others to pass drug tests vavrying from saliva to hair and urine tests! www.passyourdrugtest.com They have IM so you can talk to a rep and they can help you. They are very nice and helpful

just using jello will work? or is sure jell a better way?

and can someone please run me through the steps of using it please. i wanna get it just right:D

cabby

Cabby1 thats bull shit if you smoke every day or every other day spend the
$35 and buy the strip detox drink. www.passyourdrugtest1.com

I would also get some detox capsules they help speed things along

thruthxpride yes you can clean your self up

no bullshit here. ive smoked like 6-7 times n the past month. not interested in ur drinks or pills just the sure jell. thanks anyways

cabby

ok cabby I have been told that it will work But I would not trust that do a trail run go to wallgreen buy a thc test and I bet you the farm you are dirty I dont care how much sure jell you drink O by the way you buy sure jell at krogers

The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana

The part of marijuana that gets you high is called `Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.' Most people just call this THC, but this is confusing: your body will change Delta-9-THC into more inert molecules known as `metabolites,'Unfortunately, these chemicals gets stored in your fat cells and then leak out later like one of those `time release capsules' advertised on TV.
Up to three months depends on alot of factors.
chris
www.passyourdrugtest1.com

be carful you all make sur its a piss test and not a hair test they can get that way too ya know only
im not sure but i think its only for smokin the gud

I'm a user for med. reasons as well as just because I like it. I had to pass a drug test recently and bought the Quick Fix fake urine from urineluck and passed no problem. You can smoke on the way to the test with synthetic

What if you smoke only once a week. How many days do I have to wait to not sweat a piss test? I mean, in my opinion it's none of anybody's business what I do on my own time in my own home as long as I'm cool. Screw drug tests!

I know a guy who can smoke once a week on the day of his piss test and pass every week. I wouldn't advise smoking if you get tested though. He is a meth-baby and claims his metabolism can get rid of it quickly. **** he got arrested and piss-tested in jail. Smoked 4 hours prior....and passed! Definitely don't smoke if you get tested though. It's not worth the few days in jail, assuming your an adult. I can't smoke either:mad: and it sucks because I harvested awhile back

not to change the subject or nothing but i spoke with butcher today, a friends friend and he said he couldnt smoke because of testing every month. so i was telling him about the surejel method and he told me that he knows all about making jello he said you make it with bone marrow and hot water . so i was thinking me being an avid deer hunter maybe next time i shoot 1 just cut a leg off and reach up in there and get me some boil it in hot water and bam no sugars or anything else added . what you all think silly or not ? i know someones gonna say gross so go ahead . i dont care im on probation and i will be looking at 5 years if i fail . i think it would be worth a try. straight jello from the source.

You think it's worth the try? Your freedom? You are nuts, my friend! My buddy is on probation and has been for years and he smokes. He just knows when he can and can't. What are you on probation for my I ask, because his is for alcohol, so in turn, they test him for that, not marijuana most the time.Let me know how it works though.

nahh i dont think i will go that far as to try it but it would be tempting to mix it with the surejel but really sounds nasty. but on the otherhand i do have 5 kids 2 biological and 3 picked up down the road somehow 14 years ago . so i will probably be willing to try anything to pass . i have only got drug tested 1 time in 2 years that i have been on probation i told them i do not drink and do not do anykind of drugs. but when they did test me they tested everyone there that day so i never know . i do drink the surejel every month before checking in but i wanna be confident i will pass when it happens again. and i tell you what this probation **** is ****** up have to be in my fin house at 11pm every night weekends 12am cant do anything including leaving the surrounding 3 countys.this **** just makes you wanna drink and smoke more. (asault) is the charges. and if i try the method i will let everyone know if it works , but as of now i smoke after the 1st of month when i check in till the 5th or 6th of the month and thats it .

Ok Cincy, here goes. Tomorrow I am taking a drug test and I have already purchased the sure jel, it was $2.49 at the grocery store. I have read your directions and will follow them. I will post as soon as I know my results.

Okay, i may have a possible job interview sometime next week. my aunt is hooking me up with a job. she sed that they'll call me for an interview and then they'll test me for sickness and a possible drug test.

-the last time i smoked was 12 days ago. it was one cigarello.

-i am 6'0 226 lbs. a little over weighted.

-i have purchased a 3oz. strawberry jello branded jello.

-i cant find a 20oz bottled water. but i have a 1.5 liter empty pepsi bottle can i use this? just measure 20 oz. of water.

so mainly how long will the weed stay in my system? i havent smoked for more than a year before the one 12 days ago.

and can someone give me the directions for the jello water. and like does it matter if the water is too cold or not cold enough. or if it was shaken too much. or not enough. please help. if i dont pass this drug test my entire family will find out that i've smoked pot! please help. any help is appreciated.

so i gotta a job interview an did tha certo trick would it work if they sent if off 2 tha lab i mean i dont wanna look dumb an have a lemon jello cub with my name on it that would totally **** balls considering my sister an brother haved worked there an my brother in-law works there im bring back tha sticky an im new 2 tha forum really wanna know a shurfire way 2 pass a u/a , cotton swap an maybe a hair ( hope not )

drug testing is wrong.....I will agree that if you get hurt on the job then being tested is ok...but random testing to me is a violation of your personal rights......we have drug testing where I work...I never been teste yet but if I do I will fail.....LOL..be cause I have a bad back and have to take strong pain pills daily...my supervisors now about it and we are union and in our contract as long as your boss knows and you show you arent a danger and can still do your job safely and dont put you or others in a dangerouse situation then its ok plus you cant have more in your system than the doc has prescibed.......

Latest posts

Back