passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to add,
I have tried certo on a few different occasions. Not once had I been fortunate enough to pass.
I do not know if there is a difference in certo and surjel, but certo does not work for me. I tried it both on probation tests and a recent test that got sent to a lab and nothing good. Tommorow I will be trien a product called stinger total detox. wish me luck.

cincy boy said:
Thats why its perfect
not exactly. if you look at the drama engulfing the North American Blunt's cousin the wild roaming Meth you can see a legal presendent. If this jello tonic becomes widespread itr will be blocked. You see I could go to a gas station looking for a large amount of products and chemicals. Even though they are all legal apart and most at times togethor if the police catch you with these items you can and most likely will be arrested or penalized. Now there are scenarios possible when you just might need the items that happen to be ingridients for meth and you are in cuffs. only so many coincidences are tolerated in the realm of the legal system. I suspect if too many testers show up with jelly in their tummies the jig will be up and you saying "I like jello, i like it.. a...lot.." want hold water.

And you know thats the thing about random drug tests, all the methods you concoct will always mostly fail because all of these things you think of take TIME and arnt anything you can really pull out of your pocket espcially if you are pulled right at that instance. the random drug tests you all are talkin about are the not so random kind.. -_-

just my two cents on this ragin debate..

so i take it no one can get around the issues i posed?:confused: I guess I "nipped that in the bud" excuse the pun..

I have found for me that given 4 days I can pass a drug test just by drinking a lot of fluids. It worked for me many times. I don't like to do it. I mean, even now. I don't have anything to worry about, but I hate to take piss tests. It's degrading. I hope they find it unconstitutional to do testing unless given a reason to suspect to person is using. And I hope by time they do that they make pot legal. But, it's all hopes and dreams. Oh, I forgot to add... I think the 4 day method works for me due to a few things. I am very skinny, eat a lot(metabolizm is off the charts), and have a very high sugar intake. And I drink a lot of water and beer. Oh, and my pot intake is very low even when I do smoke. I hate to get too stoned, don't feel good. I like to just hit my pipe a few times and I am good for hours. 8th bag lasts over a month easy if by myself. That helps a lot I am sure. Last one I fail was a surprize. And I failed with a 42 or some ****. And they said it was very low. I guess around 10 is the limit. I am not sure what high is then. Because I was smoking pretty heavy about week before then due to high stress levels. And it was goooood!

if u thank u r so special and unable to relate to the general population of test takers why are you telling us this?

Could someone please tell me the dry weight of the Sure-gel that is to be added to 20oz. of water? Out of curiosity I mixed 1 pack of jell-o (3oz) to 20oz. of water, ate and then drank another 20oz. of water. I tested my second sample with a home test and failed. I was unable to find "Sure-gel" so I am unsure of the weight of powder to add to the h2o.
Sorry if this was already mentioned I read all 13 pages and never found an answer to my question, so I am asking.
Thanx
Prof. B

I was also wondering what the dry weight was. I have a pack of 6 OZ lime jello. Is this about the right weight?

I've read all post on DT. I took my first pre employment test today and I waiting (very nervous). I took 2 niacin 500mg last night drank a crap load of water. I took 2 500mg this moring before interview and 750mg more an hour before test plus loads of water. I had a little color to my urine. My son in law was in the navy and this is how he passed his test. My Daughter has passed 3 test this way and her friend just passed this week using this method. I sure hope it works for me. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

:D Well I Passed! I was so nervous that it wouldn't work for me. They made me wait till late Friday, I start this week!:peace:

surgel comes in a box the size of jello boxs and i dont no how many fl ozs ar in a moutain dew bottel but i think it 12 or 24

anyone that ever used jello instead of sure gel ever **** jello cubes?? :rofl:

Remember it depends on the person. The person was right; the chronic smoker up until the test is in trouble no matter what unless he has 3-4% body fat. Dr.?

jello is ground down pork shoulder fat , only jellos up if it gets cold , i dont think any body i waiting for that mold what ever it is

I hope This works,I got an interview coming up and I must pass the piss test. Wish me Luck.

Hope this works I have a test anywhere from 1-4pm (CST) so... yeah... I have been worried sick about it for days. I didn't smoke yesterday so I think that will give me a little help...

Although I hear you should drink up to 2 quarts of something... also you don't have to use water you can use gatoraide or poweraide or anything really...

I think I am going to go with the water though. Thanks I am countin' on you guys... I think like maybe 3 people out of who knows how many failed tests so i think I will be alright. Wish me luck.:cool:

and the cool thing is, i love jelly lol...

I have always heard about the certo and heard good things but never knew the how to's....thank you for your tips! I am a huge pothead and have been tokin up a few grams of chronic every day every night for the past 9 years straight. I have never had to take a drug test until today and PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's what I did...

Had last toke on wednesday...

Thursday and Friday I took a few extra daily vitamins and a few goldenseal pills...(I hear they don't work but hey I was freakin')and just ate light food like veggies and pasta and then worked out for a solid hour both nights and took a steaming hot bath afterward for 30 min(this makes you sweat, therefore relasing more toxins out) and drank about 8 glasses of water each nite and half a liter of cranberry juice. try to avoid alcohol some say it affects the way certo works...

Saturday (today)
8AM drank 2-3 glasses of water
930AM pissed to empty bladder
945AM took one pack out of the Certo and put it in a jug with lukewarm water and drank within 10 minutes
10AM drank a half liter of cranberry juice
11AM took the other pack and and put it in a jug of water (note: i put a few drops of yellow food dye in the jug as well to make my piss yellowish) and drank it
1111AM pissed again!
1115AM went to taco bell and got 3 tacos and ate...yum
1130AM pissed
1145AM drank a glass of water
12PM went to take the test and had to wait like 30 min
1230PM took the test (note: piss a lil bit before you piss in the cup since supposedly the piss is more potent at the beginning)
1232PM the nurse (i went to Care Now "the 15min test") did the test right there for me to see and some lines were more apparent than others but did not look too faint and she said I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it really. I am such a stoner. ha!

I am sure the certo would have worked just fine by itself but it couldn't hurt to cover the bases by drinkin cranberry and water (but not overdo it) Sweating and a few vits seems legit too. I was only gonna do the first pack of it but I figured what the hell...might as well... As far as how many times you piss...I don't think it matters as long as you start out with an empty bladder when you drink the sh*t. I dunno thats what worked for this pink puffer and now I will use this method forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey and I only spent like a total of 10 bucks.

Toke em up! Don't be scared! :D :D :D :D :p

you can get Certo at Target on the bake isle with the spices and canning supplies. They had sure jell as well but its a powder...I think Certo is a lil easier on the gag factor. It really wasn't that bad...but I'm used to shooting vodka and tequila. hehe:D :D :D :D :eek:

i smoked on friday the 23rd and saturday the 24th jus about 4 grams with the 2 days added i have a piss test on monday and im going to the store to buy sur - gel do you think it will work for me? i also wrote down on how 2 use it. and its for a job as soon as i pass they dont drug test no more. its also at a place called Lapcorp i jus hope i make it. u think i will e-mail me bak @ [email protected] also thats my yim name and my aim name is igon2pistolwhipu any1 wanna chat about it jus holla at me.

Latest posts

Back