passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokeytimes said:
This method will not work, I think this thread needs to be taken down. I followed the directions as the OP posted it does not work
No,and it will never work. If you Dilute your urine you can get a false positive which will get yur butt in just as much trouble.

hey hey..y waste money on buying a gel?a pinch of salt does the trick if you taking a piss test.if you take a blood test drink vinigar or a disprine to dilute the bl0od.happy toking..respect

Wow... Its been along time since I'v been on here and I cant believe that this is the most veiwed thread on this whole website. I joined this website the day it started way back when. I literally had 25 PM's from this thread alone...lol....To all those who failed the test maybe you didnt follow directions or your body just dont work like the thousands of people who used this method and passed.....I know for a fact it works if done right. me and friends have been using this trick for years and years and years...I cant speak for all the off brands people have used tho sur gel is what its called here in Ohio. And for lab tests Im not sure if it would work I do no when they sent my piss to the lab I passed but then again one of my buddies failed.....Look im not saying smoke drink and party and you'll pass theres only one way to be completly safe and thats quite!!!smoke K2 or something thats the new craz for all the kids who get drug tested at home.Anyway its nice to see this place is still kicking like it is...............-------Cincy------

Hows it going Hick good to see some old users here

no "journals" cincy. I have semi-documented a cpl of grows I think. Some c99 f3 or f4s a year or two ago was one. Mostly just pictures scattered here 'n there.

I have used sure gel before and passed but my question is will it still work if my test is sent to a lab? I think i havve like a week beofre i take it and i haven't smoked in 2 days. Also i know visine works if ur not watched but didn't know if that would show up in a lab test. Any advvice?

this would be a good thing to see if you needed to take a bi-annual drug test for the man---if the pic doesn't show what i am showing---on the bottom of the package there are 2 red lines that indicate a negative test for the herb---:woohoo:

test 001.jpg

test 002.jpg

test 003.jpg

Are you going to be watched? If not just get some synthetic urine. I bought my wife some...I know how romantic.:rolleyes:

hey hammy---this was just a pre-test on the pee i will be bringing to The Test my friend---thanks for looking out---luv you man---i don't take tests that i can't pass---;)

Hi everyone, I am brand new here. I wanted to be a part of this forum just so I could let everyone know if passing a urine test with cincyboy's Sure-Jell method works for me or not. I have been doing my research all weekend and
I came across this thread through a Google search. Two other people have told me of this method as well, my BFF who swears he has passed at least 4 pre-employment urine tests using Sure-Jell, and my niece said that her ex-bf used the same method when he had to present a urine sample to his parole officer, and passed every time.
My BFF told me to pour a packet into a 32 oz Gatorade bottle and down it a couple hours before you test, drink another 32 oz of plain water right after, and pee a few times. He said he can feel the solution "drop" in his stomach, and shortly after, feels like he has to "piss like a racehorse", and this is when he knows he is ready. My niece said her ex would pour a packet into a whole gallon of water, and drink the entire thing the night before (while smoking pot!) and he would drink another gallon of water with another packet of Sure-Jell the next morning (but would not smoke) right before he went to see his PO.
I see that most of you swear by this as well, but a couple of you did not pass, so I will be sharing my results with you tomorrow when I try it myself. I will be using a 32 oz bottle of Powerade with one packet mixed in it, drink another 32 oz of water, and test my urine an hour later with a First Pass at-home marijuana test kit, all of which I bought for under $20 at Walmart.
I just graduated nursing school a few months ago, and I have been struggling to find a job ever since. I had stopped smoking for a month and a half over the summer when I was first looking for a job, and I had tested my urine with an at-home test kit at the 30 day mark and was clean as a whistle. Before that, I had been a daily smoker, smoking around 2-5 blunts a day when I had the herb, but at least one blunt everyday for well over a year, and I have been a moderate smoker since the age of 15 (I'm 31 now). I went back to smoking after 2 interviews fell through and I lost hope of landing a job before Christmas. I was smoking 2-5 blunts again a day for two months. Of course, the perfect job landed in my lap last week and I killed today at the interview. I'm 99% sure I have the job, the boss pretty much told me, but I have to pass the damn drug test!!
I have not smoked in three days, tomorrow making four, and I am a pretty chunky girl (lots of adipose cells for the THC to cling to!) Last time it took around 30 days for me to test negative, so we will see how it goes with the Sure-Jell! If that doesn't work, I am taking in someone else's urine because I can't take any chances!! I need this job! I will let you all know how it goes!!

BTW, as many of you have mentioned, please do not try to drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period! For U/A purposes, and to avoid water intoxication. I'm not sure how my niece's ex got away with presenting such a diluted sample, or avoided getting sick with so much water in his system in such a short period of time, but I may have it wrong about him drinking two gallons. Water intoxication can be fatal, and will make you very sick as your electrolytes will be way out of whack. Also, if a sample is clear and not at least faintly yellow, and does not have the right amount of creatnine and specific gravity, it will be rejected or considered a positive by default. I'm keeping my liquids at the half to whole gallon point, which is a much more reasonable amount of fluid to drink in a 24 hour period. May seem like a lot, but its really not when you think that that is the equivalent of 4 32 oz bottles of Gatorade! Just wanted to clear that up!

I tried the Sure-Jell method today and tested my urine with an at-home marijuana test kit. The result? I could not tell if I passed or failed! The test had two lines that could develop - the top line that was control and the second line that would indicate the the presence of marijuana. If only the top line turned pink to red, then it is a preliminary positive, and those of you who have tested your urine at home know the drill - you mail to the lab to confirm, blah, blah, blah, but you know it is not a negative. If both the lines develop to pink or red, no matter how faintly, then it is a negative and you're good to go.
Well, the second line developed...I think! That line was veeerrrry faint, and it was too close for me to tell. Maybe both lines were there, maybe it worked, but it is too close for comfort for me to try this on a real test.

Here is how I did it:
At 2:10 pm I mixed one packet into a 32 oz. bottle of Powerade. It took me 20 mins to drink it, not because it was terribly undrinkable, but it had a very, very tart taste and it burned my throat a little. Not entirely unbearable, but not entirely tasty, either! I drank about 20 oz water after that. I waited exactly 2 hrs to test, which was 4:30. I peed three times during the two hour period.

Here are some possible flaws in my method:
1. I am overweight, and I have much more adipose, or fat, tissue than most people do, including my BFF, a rather lean guy who the method works very well for. This means I have more THC clinging to my body...maybe I should have used two packets? Someone please let me know what you think about this!
2. My BFF told me I peed too many times, and
that I should have tested after one hour instead of two. He said I should have peed as much as possible before drinking the solution, drank the solution, peed once, and saved the next urine for the test.
3. I did not eat after drinking the solution, like cincyboy said to!

Oh well, onto plan B, whatever that may be! I have had several other suggestions from other people, and I am thinking those options over as well. I hate having to try to "cheat" on this test, but its what I have to do if I want a job :( Ugh...wish I had the time to clear out like I did before! Please pray for me, MJ friends, I'm going to need them! Let you all know how it goes...
:confused2:

I am a 5'1" 100lb girl w/ regular exercise and a high metabolism. I have smoked every day for the past 10 months. For sports at my school we get "randomly" tested and my season starts in 2 days. My school had stopped drug testing for a while because we didnt have money for it but the administration is now paying for it out of pocket. I am wondering if the jello method could actually work for me. The tests are just simple ones where they call u out of class and u pee in the cup

Yes it will work, I have a friend who passed 96 felony probation drug tests!(8yrs. prob.) I cannot be sure about people who are overweight but I think it will still work because it coats your stomach. The actual urine being tested is the water that sits in your stomach which is coated by the gel so it should not matter your weight. I will hereby give the proper directions for the way I was told. (1 thing different) 1.Empty your bladder. 2. Mix sure-gel with 20 oz. of water as HOT as you can stand to drink it, drink it as fast as you can! 3. Don't vomit! 4. Refill bottle with room temperature water and drink that as fast as you can, within 5 min. is fine. 5. Continue to sip on water until your test. You may need to smoke some extra fine pine in order to make yourself so thirsty! !!!The next time you piss it will still be DIRTY!!!, it is the 2nd piss that is the golden ticket.(HA-HA) So it is best to do this right before you go wherever it is that you go to take your test. Just be sure to pee once after the initial drinking of the gel. I have read a lot about this and I guess that it works while drinking it mixed with cold water. I was told by the O.G's that it needs to be hot water.

The only way you can pass a piss test is with fake or clean urine. These "wise tales" are just someone blowing smoke up the wrong hole

sure gel does work-I've been using it for years. I just quit smoking like 2 or 3 days before and I usually just pour mine into clear cranberry juice gallon n drink almost the whole thing the night before n just pee a couple of times before my test. I've never been asked to re-take a test because it came up inconclusive- And I used to be a heavy smoker until last year-

WeedHopper said:
No,and it will never work. If you Dilute your urine you can get a false positive which will get yur butt in just as much trouble.

I agree. Drug testers are always a step ahead and they know that too much dilution is basically an admission that you're trying to beat the test.

Fortunately, there's a workaround for this. Mask the dilution by drinking a b-complex vitamin 2 hours before the test. This will add a yellowish tint to your urine. Source: beating a drug test

Still, the best way to beat a drug test is to:

1. Stop smoking as soon as you find out that there's a test.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Piss regularly.
4. Eat healthy and avoid greasy foods. THC is fat-soluble and you need to sweat it off.
5. Speaking of sweating it off, exercising also helps.
6. Take b-complex vitamins 2 hours before the test to mask the dilution.

Latest posts

Back