passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you will be fine...I have a lot of people that I know that use this method...I guess the only reason why you wouldn't pass is if the test was different or way more complex or you didn't follow the directions. I have read some threads where people say it doesn't work but they didn't do it right and used the wrong sh*t. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Just make sure you dress nice and don't ask the nurse questions or look nervous. If you act like it's just another errand you are runnin' and you are laid back about it the vibes will be good and if the test is iffy. they will be more likely to pass you! I swear half of the battle is the mindset. (i know im a hippie) Hope you get the job! omg...I am such a stoner I just realized I didn't reply in time...for it is MONDAY.... sh*t. I still want to hear the results so....Whelllllllllllllll maybe this will still be helpful to all the other tokers out there.

let er rip:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

well all i went to take the test 2day. but i dont know the results yet since they put it into a bio hazard bag and send it away 2 another place 2 be tested. hopefull with sur gel (nasty aftertaste) it will pass. and i didnt add sugar hope that didnt mess up anything jus put the surgel in a 20 oz bottle and drunk it then i drunk another 20oz of water right afterwards and i ate some greasy sausages, exactly 1 hour later (made sure it was right on the dot) i went in and took the taste i didnt piss into the cup at 1st i just used my midstream and i still had piss left but was trying to put as little as possible into the cup. all i know is it registered between 90 and 100 f but it looked kinda clear 2 me so i hope that doesnt mess it up. man they were strict though i couldnt turn on the water , or flush the toilet which had blue in it so i couldn use the water and she took the trash bag out of the room. and then she comes in and checks everything she also made me empty my pockets. but i hope this works and im tokin up 1 for all you guyz. BTW is sur gel in a yellow box? jus tryin 2 make sure i got the right stuff. so plzz reply bak if u think i passed..........!!

hey got drug test next monday and smoked today do you think i will pass with sure gel and cincy boys way?

hey drugskewl dude i hoped you pass after all that searching she did i would think you passed but someone please tell me if im ok for next week cause im nervous as ****

use this method it totally works.....read this about 5 days ago i didnt smoke for 5 days used this and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!! niice thanks cincy boy i failed 2 in a row and this time i passed

hell yeah hopefully it works for me on monday and since you only quit for 5 days im going to burn one yeehah

im a hard core smoker i smoke like 7 times a day everyday.i was recently put on probation and my PO told me i will get tested everytime I come in to see him....i have read all the reviews and i trust the sure-jell all im worried about is since its a probation drug screen how long should i stop smoking before my test.i was thinking maybe 2-3 days before.let me know if thats smart and even if the sure-jell will work on a Probation drug screen

Thanks Kris

hey lilkris i have the same thing a stick test and if all goes well then we should pass dude i hope to god or im going to jail

laylow6988 said:
I have found for me that given 4 days I can pass a drug test just by drinking a lot of fluids. It worked for me many times. I don't like to do it. I mean, even now. I don't have anything to worry about, but I hate to take piss tests. It's degrading. I hope they find it unconstitutional to do testing unless given a reason to suspect to person is using. And I hope by time they do that they make pot legal. But, it's all hopes and dreams. Oh, I forgot to add... I think the 4 day method works for me due to a few things. I am very skinny, eat a lot(metabolizm is off the charts), and have a very high sugar intake. And I drink a lot of water and beer. Oh, and my pot intake is very low even when I do smoke. I hate to get too stoned, don't feel good. I like to just hit my pipe a few times and I am good for hours. 8th bag lasts over a month easy if by myself. That helps a lot I am sure. Last one I fail was a surprize. And I failed with a 42 or some ****. And they said it was very low. I guess around 10 is the limit. I am not sure what high is then. Because I was smoking pretty heavy about week before then due to high stress levels. And it was goooood!
The Fed. Govt. is paying certain schools to drug test kids at random. The parents seem to like it. I say our brain dead elected idiots legalize weed for personal use as long as you're not drivng a motor vehicle. There is a good site dedicated to getting pot legalized. It's address is www.mpp.org

Sure way to pass a drug test - drink lots of cold water to dilute your sample. To add colour to your diluted sample take a b multi vitamin every two hours for a few hours before the test. I smoke all the time and I always pass, but then again I always know the day before.

sonies #7 i think u can get it at health stores. all it is, is volcanic ash, brown bottle, white label, red lettering. you cant miss it if u find it, anyway the stuff looks like cum, taste like nothing, and is a little wierd to take. but let me tell you this. i smoke myself stupid. wait till that night, take the sonies, drink 20oz glass of water, take your morning piss, and your good to go. i've passed army u.a's, i did this my whole term pretty much. gotta be elevated :D

Edit: i used to get it at bi-mart, but the store around here stoped carring it, so i started using p-sure.

These Will Work To I Did It For Po Ever Month
1.take 4 Vitamin B-compex Befor Hand To Make Your Piss Yellow.
2.have A Bottle Of Lemon-lime Gatorade Handy. Wash Those Vitamin B Pills Down With A Good Swig Of That Gatorade.
3.take (1) Certo Pouch And Empy It Into The Remaining Gatorade Which Should Be About 4/5 Full Still.
4.shake The Hell Out Of It.
5.down The Gatorade..all The Way Down The Hatch.
6.fill The Gatorade Bottle Bake Up With Water And Drink It Do That About Twice.
7.the Above Steps Should Be Done 2 Hours Before The Test.
8.make Sure U Piss At Lest Twice Before U Test.

The Certo Will Work Up To 4 Hours After U Drink The Certo.

Do Not Get The Foam Free

Its The Same Thing As Sure Jell But I Never Use Sure Jell Befor So I Cant Say It Works Th Same Or Not I Been Useing Certo For 2 Years Now And It Works For Me And These Is No Bull

hey guys. well i have a problem. I want to smoke on 420 but i have to go to a physical around may 7th. What should i do. My parents are suspicious and they might ask my doctor if i have been smoking.Please help me.

well i have to go pee for the p.o, iam using sur jel, i'll be doing it exactly like it was stated, i smoked a tiny snapper this morning. like a pinner roach hahaha. anyway i'll post the results, if not iam in jail haha.

Hash666 said:
hey guys. well i have a problem. I want to smoke on 420 but i have to go to a physical around may 7th. What should i do. My parents are suspicious and they might ask my doctor if i have been smoking.Please help me.
let me see if u smoke on 4-20 and have to go for a physical on 5-7 that gives u about three weeks so if u stop after 4-20 and drank water everyday til then that will fush all the toxins out of ya by then but if u cant stop smoking after 4-20 then that wont work lol good luck peace

DankCloset said:
well i have to go pee for the p.o, iam using sur jel, i'll be doing it exactly like it was stated, i smoked a tiny snapper this morning. like a pinner roach hahaha. anyway i'll post the results, if not iam in jail haha.
good luck dank peace

I just bought 1/8. It seems pretty good because i burnt about 2 hours ago. I have school in the morning tomarrow. Their are two people at my stop that dont get their until 5 mins after i do. Should i bring some herb and burn behind a bush?

Hey Guys That Sure Jell Doesnt Work Man. I Had Two Of Them And Ate And Pissed Just Like You Guys Said And Still Failed My Drug Test. I Wouldnt Reccomend This Crap To No Body. If You Want To Pass Just Dont Use Drugs Or Just Buy The Exspensive **** That Rreally Works. Jelly Mix Doesnt Work Man.

Well I had been reading this thread for a while, i took my test last wed, and i did the Jello Method to a T as Cicny described, I dont know when i will know the results, i cant exactly call my PO and ask if i did well on my drug test, but she has a feild vist tomorrow and i think if i failed she will tell me tomorrow. So i am going to keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back