passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Cherry,,dont do **** to fix a test,,but taste real nice.;)

I been playing games with this pee stuff for years untill i came across fake pee i bought it, it comes with a heating element to keep the tempeture corrct well i tried it the first time out of dispiration well i pourded the fake pee into the cup and i been going strong for 5 years cost effective product works.what more could a man ask for if it works it works,and they are improving on the first ones out ther so be preparered for all kinds of fake pee do your homework and im sure it will work i never got a positve in 5 years 88888888

yes that synthetic urine works great just remember to get the temp correct that's what will get you on that , there making one with urea in it now.

my VA Doctors know i do it n they will help get me signed up for the Cannabis MJ,, when it is passed here in Floirda,, i guess i'm lucky

Pass in Florida,,,LOL,,now thats funny. Them Rednecks aint gonna let that happen.:farm:

What i do is buy the fake piss it works everytime all you have to do is cover the bottle which is inckuded with a warmer patch which comes to it keeps the tempeture right on the right temp it costs like 10.00 but well worth it for me i swear by this product i been useing the fake pee for over 5 years guess what not a positive yet,it really works,you can buy it online they send it discreetly right to your door with everything inteck including instructions.you cant go wrong 8888888

I can't believe my acct. Still exist I was one if the first members of this site.

Thats awesome what a great site after all it's been thru all the original accounts are still active nice job MP

Welcome Back! Nice to meet u !

Annual Physical Examination + Drug test last week and I passed it as expected even after smoking every other day. Aw yeah, thanks to Synthetic Urine.

Latest posts

Back