Passing Advice, GOOD DETAILS, OPINIONS PLEASE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iLLiciT

Reaction score
Alright, I work for a family member, and long story short, they're company is getting audited, and they are making everyone take a drug test. I don't smoke to much at all, when I do, it's only on the weekends, and no more than a couple hits to myself. Anyway, I was wondering my chances on passing, here is pretty much a schedule.

Last time I smoked: 7/1/08, 3 hits out of an Apple, edit bad language

The last time before that, was two weeks before, on 6/22/08 or three weeks before on 6/15/08, one of the two, I don't remember, and on that date, I smoked a 100% 20 sack (probably 1.3-1.4g) to myself.

Now, I drink 1 gallon of water EVERYDAY, possibly more than that, and only pee maybe 1-2 times a day, meaning a sweat out a shitload working in construction. I mean a shitload, clothes soaked. So my question is, with having smoked this much, and sweating this much, and now in addition running 4 miles a day, will I be able to pass a drug test within the next week or 2? Also, I always eat real healthy, unless stoned. =]

Yo Ho iLLiciT,

I have always avoided working for anyone, or any company that would drug test. I consider this an invasion of my privacy, and just for that extra bit of knowlege lots of company's will get better rates from their insurance companies if they have urine tests or health screens done, in this way the insurance company can head off any real expenditures going out by purposely dumping anyone that has serious health issues as revealed through the tests.

You sound as though you keep yourself fit. Remember that the proof of your smoking mj tends to hide in the fat cells. You sound like your flushing your system well so I would lean towards the idea that your not going to show, but everyone is different.

Please do peruse the site rules if you would, we cotton towards the idea of this being a class joint, (freudian slip). No offense intended but you will find that an admin will alter your wording.
I'm certain it is completely unintentional on your part.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho iLLiciT,

I have always avoided working for anyone, or any company that would drug test. I consider this an invasion of my privacy, and just for that extra bit of knowlege lots of company's will get better rates from their insurance companies if they have urine tests or health screens done, in this way the insurance company can head off any real expenditures going out by puposely dumping anyone that has serious health issues as revealed throgh the tests.

You sound as though you keep yourself fit. Remember that the proof of your smoking mj tends to hide in the fat cells. You sound like your flushing your system well so I would lean towards the idea that your not going to show, but everyone is different.

Please do peruse the site rules if you would, we cotton towards the idea of this being a class joint, (freudian slip). No offense intended but you will find that an admin will alter your wording.
I'm certain it is completly unintentional on your part.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah man, totally agree with you. I mean I really had no choice of working or not though. The thing is, I'm almost questioning if I will get drug tested in the first place, because almost everyone in the company has got drug tested, except for me, and another person, and he knows both of us are stoners, or in my case, WAS a stoner (as far as they know). So, if he didn't drug test me originally to get better rates, my point is what would his point be of doing it now, during an audit? Nothing?

Why not buy a home testing kit . It won't show your levels, just a false or positive reading.

Grannie420 said:
Why not buy a home testing kit . It won't show your levels, just a false or positive reading.

I plan on doing that once I get a little more closer to the testing date, and I could be clean. I don't plan on wasting the money on it without knowing I might pass.

that's such bullshit! I have not worked any job that requires a drug test, I have to look a bit harder but it's worth not having your privacy invaded!

go to your local headshop and by a "clean flush" product. usually around 30 dollars. my roomate is a very heavy smoker and smoked 3 days before his test, drank the drink the morning of the test and passed a lab test with flying colors. really an amazing product

SmknWhiteWidow said:
go to your local headshop and by a "clean flush" product. usually around 30 dollars. my roomate is a very heavy smoker and smoked 3 days before his test, drank the drink the morning of the test and passed a lab test with flying colors. really an amazing product

Thanks for the advice. I am thinking about this, however the drug test could be un-announced, also I am kind of skeptical about it actually getting you clean, and rather or not to waste the money on it if I have a chance at being clean.

Also, I see alot of people saying this is bullshit. I don't know where you guys live, or if it is mandatory by state law, or what-not, but I know at least over 60% of the jobs here drug screen, no matter what it is.

water water water water water and more water esp. since you don't smoke much. i passed test for the federal govt. for 5 years with water.get atleast 4 good clear pees out before the test and you'll pass.

gagjababy said:
that's such bullshit! I have not worked any job that requires a drug test, I have to look a bit harder but it's worth not having your privacy invaded!
I'm with you ..I refuse to be drug screened as a free man. and if everyone refused,.....there would be no bleeping "manadtory"screening

1 gram every 4 days won't even show up in most people.the feds allow a tollerance of 100 ng.most private companies only allow 50 or less.1 gram of pot puts aprox. 200 ng. in your system.most of that is metabolized within 24 hrs. drinking more water than average will certainly speed the flushing of THC from your pee system.this information kept me out of the "hole" the entire time i was incarcerated(you get pee tested in prison quite often and we ALWAYS had weed)

iLLiciT said:
Alright

The last time before that, was two weeks before, on 6/22/08 or three weeks before on 6/15/08, one of the two, I don't remember, and on that date, I smoked a 100% 20 sack (probably 1.3-1.4g) to myself.

=]

LOL a $20 sack is 1.7g because its half a 1/8 or at least thats what it is where i come from

thc is good for me said:
LOL a $20 sack is 1.7g because its half a 1/8 or at least thats what it is where i come from

Damn, hook it up. The standard $20 sack here is 1gram even. Granted, that bullshit and you never buy from a dealer again if you get that, but that's standard. You usually never get more than around 1.7g for 20, and thats a FAT hookup around here.

dude on the clean flush. it works 100%. used it many times. if its a surprise test they gotta at least let u know 24 hours in advance, buy it now and keep it stored away. chug it the morning of test day. your good to go

iLLiciT said:
Damn, hook it up. The standard $20 sack here is 1gram even. Granted, that bullshit and you never buy from a dealer again if you get that, but that's standard. You usually never get more than around 1.7g for 20, and thats a FAT hookup around here.

i have never paid more than 10 for 1 gram! and a 20 sack is 3.5 no less...

Well, the drug test could possibly be tomorrow, or later, I am not sure. Judging by the original post, do you guys think I can pass? I also went to the lake for a couple days last week and this weekend so I haven't been running as much. =\

Latest posts

Back