Passing the time

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Few autos going...3-red poison(purple buds)...2-wild Thailand Ryder...2-cherry bomb..and a few babies of each...getting ready for this years out door...

View attachment image.jpg

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Hey Bud, i was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered what you were up to.. Now i see. Pretty frosty plants up there... You still like the auto's huh? They seem to like you too. Beautiful.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Hey Bud, i was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered what you were up to.. Now i see. Pretty frosty plants up there... You still like the auto's huh? They seem to like you too. Beautiful.
Hey Rose, great to see ya...yeah I like the autos...some do great under the T8's and some just grow..my main focus is the outdoor...how's your garden doing? Great as usual I'm sure...

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I haven't had a garden because i got so much od last year. I just popped some seeds yesterday and I should be cloning as I type... rather visit I guess. I am trying to figure out how to make my grow finish a little sooner. Tiny bit of disappointment over the od... didn't get enough amber.. I took it 10-15 and the next day it was in the 30s I think.. It is good smoke and if your not a daily pot head like me it is very good. But when you smoke everyday for 5 years....ya get a bit jaded I think.

Are you going od again this year? I sure enjoyed your grow last year. Really good to see ya.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Yes I am going OD this year..I already have a few 3 footers in veg prepping to go out...I'm doing all purple strains with some Girl Scout cookies. Buying seeds and clones Saturday...3-14-15...ill post pics then