Patience is a virtue and antisipation is half the fun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico

Recovering
Reaction score
Listen to the Gurus

Marijuana is a fabulous and easy to grow herb/plant that is known to aome as weed ;)
We are just trying to make it a bigger more fruitful one for obvious reasons.

Really take your time with growing if you want to avoid problems.
DONT RUSH or you wont get a rush.

I know, because I've been there.

alot of people seem to overwater, over fert, cut corners on soil, pull off leaves that dont need pulling off or do the direct opposite. Somethings are unavoidable of course, DEA, pests and diseases.
but

If you kiss you baby too much it will eventually cry. If you stroke you cat too much it will eventually have enough. If you dont walk your dog it will become mad.

So treat you grow with patience, care understanding and the results will come naturally most of the time. Just poke thier ego from time to time to make 'em feel good. What comes around goes around in all forms of life.

:icon_smile:

weed 1 (wd)
n.
a. A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
b. Rank growth of such plants.
2. A water plant, especially seaweed.
3. The leaves or stems of a plant as distinguished from the seeds: dill weed.
4. Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding.
hxxp://www.thefreedictionary.com/weed

n
a valueless plant growing wild, especially one that grows on cultivated ground to the exclusion or injury of the desired crop.
any undesirable or troublesome plant, especially one that grows profusely where it is not wanted:
hxxp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weed

weed

(Science: botany) Any plant that is growing in a place where a human wants a different kindof plant or no plants at all. Any plant that crowds out cultivated plants.Clear of weeds; weed the garden.Plants that are considered a nuisance to man because they compete for resources in the same local environment as the crops we intend to grow for our own species. The weed may actually indirectly helping the crop by diverting pathogens that may otherwise.
hxxp://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Weed

MY marijuana is none of the above..:confused2:

I think the rest of your message is good and right on....I think some will take exception with the weed part and might miss the rest!

Roddy said:
I think the rest of your message is good and right on....I think some will take exception with the weed part and might miss the rest!

true this... mostly just bustin' yer hump nico.. "weed" is a widely accepted slang term, but mj is not "a" weed around here..;)

Nope, not a weed. It is a nice medicinal HERB. ;)

Hick said:
hxxp://www.thefreedictionary.com/weed

hxxp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weed

hxxp://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Weed

MY marijuana is none of the above..:confused2:

Yep was a typo..

Hick said:
true this... mostly just bustin' yer hump nico.. "weed" is a widely accepted slang term, but mj is not "a" weed around here..;)

AGREED>> sorrry
was a typo..

Roddy said:
AGREED>> sorrry
was a typo..

LOL--we all mkae typos sometimes. We are sure you really meant to say herb.

Latest posts

Back