Pawpaw 50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Pawpaw50!

I moved your post to a new thread. This way we don't post about your in another persons thread.

The last pic is a nice one. Your plant looks nice. Is this your first grow? Tell us about your set up.

Welcome to MP. I have a little advise if you are open for it....

My first advise would be to get that mylar straightened out. With that many wrinkles in it, the reflective ability is severely compromised. If you cannot get it to lie flat, toss it and paint your space flat white.

I don't know if it is just the picture, but the first 2 pics look like there is a nutrient/pH issue going on--however I don't see it on the last pic. So are the leaves somewhat mottled and light green or is that just the picture? I ask because I think it is important to have a plant at max health when putting into flowering. We generally wait until we get alternating nodes and/or preflowers before we put plants into flowering.

Part of the decision of when to flower also has to do with your setup and space. I notice that you are using CFLs so you do not want the plant to get too large. Like Rosebud mentioned, we would love to hear about your set-up--size and type of lights, size of space, ventilation, nutrients, temps, ect. That will help us give you better advise on when to flower

YES THIS IS MY FIRST GROW. AND THEY ARE NOT YELLOW THAT IS THE LIGHT REFLECTION . AS FAR AS THE MYLAR PAPER OK I WAS SO HAPPY TO GET STARTED I RUSHED HINCE ALL THE RINKLES. PLEASE IM NOT YELLING I JUST HAVE BAD EYES.:vap-red vapor:

Could you paint the walls a white? That would help a lot. Listen to thg, she won't steer you wrong

I am not concerned about the lighter looking leaves as I understand that the lighting can cause them to photograph that way. What I am wondering about is that there appears to be leaves that are mottled--have a combination of light and dark green in the same leaf. The top 2 pics are showing this down near the bottom of the plant.

FLAT WHITE PAINT,,ya cant go wrong and wont have wrinkles.Easy to clean,,or repaint when needed. I hates Mylar.

Welcome to Marijuana Passion Bro! This forums got lots of great info and friendly, knowledgeable members. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back