pax users I need begginers tips

goats_head_soup

been around the corner
Reaction score
Hey I just got one. I have only used a volcano a few timrs in over 20 years of combustion. I having a bit of difficulty with the basics and need tips for best use.
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond

P

P Jammers

Whatcha wanna know? Had one since they came out and use it almost exclusively.

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger
Reaction score
I find if I tamp mine down to a firm but not solid pack it hits the best. It requires a "stir" and re-tamp to use all the herb this way but the hits are worth it. (IMO)
(you defiantly need to grind-up buds)

I use medium heat almost exclusively

room (air) temperature seems to effect it more than I would have thought... hitting it while standing outside in 50F weather is different than hitting it in a 75F room

off the top of my head, that's all I can think of (remember) :p

oh-ya...
turn it sideways and roll it 3 times to enter "party mode" roll it 3 time again and its some other mode, and I think there is a 3rd... All I've figured out on these modes is: the LED changes color and blinks and it wont go into "battery save" (warm) as fast.
turn it off and back on to go back to normal mode

goats_head_soup

been around the corner
Reaction score
Thanks.
Right now all I have is some lower branch bud. I'm @ 7 weeks flower and snagged a few to hold me off a while. Does the pax work at all ifbud if a a little moist. Does it need to be fully dry or is ok. I can usually smoke some at about 4 days dry but the chem dog is freaking sticky. Anyway
How often should i clean the screen
Is a very slow draw give a better hit. Im a heavy hitter. Should i have to mix bowl around after a few.
t

Latest posts