PayPal photo identification.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My job (when I worked) required me to analyze the monthly finical statement for the company which made me an accountant.....fraud is everywhere....I watch my shit close. Scams happen daily, if you aren't on top of it eventually you are gonna get stung.

1619531348156.png

Yup, I don't like $100 bills. Nobody likes to take them. I hear that if use $100's they think you are a drug dealer.....so I tell everybody I am. That breaks the ice and they take them then, especially if you tip well. I do!!
You don't want to be holding any BitCoin when the US Dollar collapses and it may be soon with the end of the financial year approaching!

Actually the dollar is in no way tied to digital currency. I don't own bitcoin, I own Eth. It is a digital currency like Bitcoin, but is also a system that other things can ride on (Like tax data for governmental taxing as an example.) in the block chain world.

Large corporations are buying in on a massive scale.

I have a co worker that bought Eth when it was 30 cents, 600 bucks worth. When it went from 30 cents to 40 dollars, I bought $1000. At 100 I bought more alt coins. They are now, at this minute, worth 2600 bucks a piece. My co worker with 30 cent Eth? Today was worth in excess of 4 million.

I watched Bitcoin from back when it was 25 dollars. Recently, it was over 60,000.

Make no mistake, this is no joke or pie in the sky. Countries whose currency has crashed, it's great. I can hold a fortune in a small nano ledger, a thumb drive device with a mini screen on it. It can be lost or destroyed, I can restore portfolio. No one can get to it, totally safe in there.

One big thing, this is no different to the IRS than any other trading of commodities or stocks, each sale creates a taxable event, although (well, under current tax law, who knows for how long) after holding over one year is a long term capital taxable at 15% at least! Even Turbo tax includes info on digital coin sales now. I like cash, but this digital stuff is crazy.

More and more merchants around the world will take payment in digital currency. Also most exchanges you can buy other alt coins with Eth or Bitcoin and so forth.
The only other thing I trust is gold and silver, the metal itself in my possession!

Bubba

The Federal reserve has no say whatsoever about crypto. That's the beauty. It is no ponzi scheme, that's just old worn out thinking. Like it or not it's a new world. Remember John Wayne? "Times change and a man's got to change with them.

Most every major corporation is now, has been already or preparing to buy HEAVILY into crypto. Musk bought 1.5 billion Bitcoins himself....don't think he falls for many ponzi schemes. Every major banking entity in the US and Europe are in it huge.

Your basic fear is merely not understanding what's in front of you crypto wise. It is straight up legitimate as it gets. What is a joke is US currency....it's backed by nothing but an idea, nothing more. The Federal reserve is not a US governmental entity. It is, as you say owned by others, mainly large European Bankers and other elites. If you want to see crooks and ponzi schemes, study its history carefully. It will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Way back then, forces of evil were at work taking the first steps in lassoing America into the stage for one world banking.

One other thing....all crypto transactions occur on an platform called the block chain. There is super detailed info on every transaction. Tomatoes aren't poison, the earth isnt flat, the sun doesnt rotate around the earth, and crypto is legitimate.

Bubba

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back