pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update since it has been a week from the last one .
All plant are doing good except 3. A WWf2 and a Mazar x Afghan their leaves have not formed since sprouting. Another one (my friends) has stem rot. I made a little tripod stem stand for it.

And a couple of the garden

100_1255.JPG

100_1256.JPG

100_1257.JPG

100_1258.JPG

Looks like ya have to many. Maybe you should let me take a few off yur hands.:hubba:
Keep up the good work Bro.

Thanks Cowboy Budsky:) Just trying to get geared up for summer.
My second attempt at DWC is going better than the first, (bigger plants.)

My summer grow I would like to get them sexed and cloned again before setting them outside permanently. Still to young to do this.:(
My clones of bubba/kush and Durban Poison that are in my window sill are starting to bud. I guess the hours of light are still to short.

dang ducky if I ever go over to
your place for bong hits again, ill bring my sword.
So I have better chances of hacking through that jungle!
Not saying I would hurt your babies! :giggle:
Looking great

I love it when they start getting covered with little white teny tiny snowflakes.:D Makes ya want to eat it.;)

BuddyLuv said:
I love weed, I love duck (rotisserie style over coals) what more can I say.

Glad to hear that.. better Duck than Turkey..IMO:p

Lookin' mighty fine brotha' Duck;)

Thanks for stopping by TurkeyNeck. Words of encouragement all ways help. Especially this grow, been more problems than the first one.:laugh:

Yes this grow is a bit more of a jungle. Will be changing a few things after this grow. Need to figure out an easy way to tie of my plants when changing out the rez. Plants are getting top heavy and I like it:)

Hey Buddy..Ever try duck breast wrapped in bacon, then put on the grill? uumm good :aok:

pcduck said:
Thanks for stopping by TurkeyNeck. Words of encouragement all ways help. Especially this grow, been more problems than the first one.:laugh:

Yes this grow is a bit more of a jungle. Will be changing a few things after this grow. Need to figure out an easy way to tie of my plants when changing out the rez. Plants are getting top heavy and I like it:)

Hey Buddy..Ever try duck breast wrapped in bacon, then put on the grill? uumm good :aok:

Hi duck, looking good fella, its nice when buds are too heavy isnt it lol.

My second round giving me trouble too even though doing everything same, weird lol.

ATB

Newbud said:
Hi duck, looking good fella, its nice when buds are too heavy isnt it lol.

My second round giving me trouble too even though doing everything same, weird lol.

ATB

LOL..Thanks Newbud.The only thing I am doing different is that I got a ph pen. Now with a digital reading I know how off my ph is:rofl: In the beginning I had it too low:laugh: But when you get that ph right they sure grow and drink up the nutes:D

Thanks for stopping by ishnish

Had a Blueberry show his sex today...a male:(
I think the other blueberry is a female and the last blueberry got stem rot and is in the process of getting re-rooted.

too bad about the male!
maybe the last one will turn out a female!

Thanks for stopping by swiftgt

As long as I get 1 female from each strain I am trying, I will be happy.
I will just clone away and still get them out by end of June:)

pcduck said:
Had a Blueberry show his sex today...a male:(
I think the other blueberry is a female and the last blueberry got stem rot and is in the process of getting re-rooted.

You ganna save some pollen?:hubba:

TURKEYNECK said:
You ganna save some pollen?:hubba:

I highly doubt it TurkeyNeck. I think the world would be better off, if I let the pros be breeders.

Latest posts

Back