pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: my friend..looking good..sorry about the Male..so have you a female from each strain? and How many plants you putting outside? Mojo for the Duck

Thanks for stopping by 4u2sm0ke:ciao:

I think I have 11 different strains going or trying to go.

I have only had 3 plant show so far, 2 females and 1 male.

2 Blueberries showed so far, 1 female, 1 male.

1 Unkultn strain is a female.

The WW have not shown yet.

Purple cake and Purple flower are just in seedling stage yet.

Screwed up with those rapid rooters and got stem rot on 4 plants, not the purps or WW.

Put down 6 of each of the Purps in soil:)

Now I am just rambling :rofl: BIU :bolt::bong2:

Started to flush the smallest Bubba kush. will harvest on day 53. Need weed for the holiday Gonna let the other 2 go another week or so, and the Durban Poison needs a few weeks yet.

We have a frost warning for tonight:(

Thanks for stopping by Shockeclipse:ciao:

This 2nd DWC is only a few weeks from completion,hopefully:D
With my summer grow I am not sure if I will just post up here or switch to a new journal, or just post bud pics:).

I do like many of the strains too.:) Just hope I get some females to clone, and maybe some good mothers for the fall indoor

so how's the ladies?? look'n at just 10 days left??
:watchplant:

Hey ishnish I have harvested the Bubba Kush. I got 10 quart jars from 3 plants. The Durban Poison is on day 66 and really filling out nice. My cheap camera takes bad pics of close up buds...I am still trying to get some pics up. I will post some new pics when the light comes on at 10pm:)

Pics of the Durban Poison on day 67

The harvest is getting closer.
Fan leaves are changing color fast and the colas are bulking up:D

100_1353.JPG

100_1354.JPG

Looking good PC, how are you keeping track of all this? Seems like a lot going on to me :) Are you keeping written records?

Shockeclipse said:
Looking good PC, how are you keeping track of all this? Seems like a lot going on to me :) Are you keeping written records?

Yes Shockeclipse I also use an encoded calendar.
But as you know this DWC is pretty easy once you get your ph under control:D

pcduck said:
Yes Shockeclipse I also use an encoded calendar.
But as you know this DWC is pretty easy once you get your ph under control:D

Yeah having so many in the DWC isn't all that bad, I would just be out of my element at this point with so many different strains going. My friend has poisen dwarf, blue mystic, matanuska thunder****, and two bagseed strains going in soil right now and all seems to be at different phases. I hope I can do multiple strains some day :)

Shockeclipse said:
Yeah having so many in the DWC isn't all that bad, I would just be out of my element at this point with so many different strains going. My friend has poisen dwarf, blue mystic, matanuska thunder****, and two bagseed strains going in soil right now and all seems to be at different phases. I hope I can do multiple strains some day :)

I think your someday is right around the corner.:D

That is also why I like the 5 gallon individual buckets, you can have the buckets nuted for all phases and strains. I would like to get a perpetual grow going where I harvest every 3 weeks.

looking very good duck how many days you letting them go? wat are the trichs like? Ill be sure to fly in and help with Harvest..Im gettting pretty good at it:rofl: i only work with the 1 4u..2.. 4me kinda system..you wouldnt mind that would ya:rofl: take care and be safe my friend:ciao:

4u2sm0ke said:
looking very good duck how many days you letting them go? wat are the trichs like? Ill be sure to fly in and help with Harvest..Im gettting pretty good at it:rofl: i only work with the 1 4u..2.. 4me kinda system..you wouldnt mind that would ya:rofl: take care and be safe my friend:ciao:

You are more than welcome to fly in and help with the harvest or anytime you want, we have great fishing here too. Those walleyes almost jump into the boat themselves when you are doing :bong1::laugh: and the Lake Erie Perch are like a Lays Potato Chip(you can't eat just one).....The trics are milky waiting for some amber to show, the pistils are just getting hairy and gnarly looking so harvest most likely will be within 2 weeks. Have a great Sunday 4u:ciao:

pcduck said:
You are more than welcome to fly in and help with the harvest or anytime you want, we have great fishing here too. Those walleyes almost jump into the boat themselves when you are doing :bong1::laugh: and the Lake Erie Perch are like a Lays Potato Chip(you can't eat just one).....The trics are milky waiting for some amber to show, the pistils are just getting hairy and gnarly looking so harvest most likely will be within 2 weeks. Have a great Sunday 4u:ciao:
I shall be out on erie soon myself, perch city. Nothing better than my family fish fries. I went kayaking out on the grand river today, waters starting to get pretty damn warm. Flipped my yak in the lake the first day I had it and had to swim back while my buddy towed my yak in...... It was cold that day :)

I have finished my first 2 grows indoors. Learned a lot and still have a lot to learn. I would judge both grows a success. They are both way better then what ever is going around here. I have not checked since first grow. The second grow seen a definite increase in yield. The best part of these grows are that I met some real nice people here at MariP that have become my friends:)

For a recap on yield 2nd grow: Bubba Kush 10 quart jars, Durban Poison 8 quart jars so far and that is from just 1 plant. I have no scale, so no idea of weight.

I am looking forward to the fall '09 grow. Redoing my grow room and ordered a light mover.:)....See ya all in the fall '09 Grow Journal

100_1363.JPG

100_1364.JPG

Latest posts

Back