pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work Duck! just keeps gettin better and better dont it! enjoy the smoke my friend:)

dwc s r avail from hydro stores on line i pd my first was 22.oo 4 res & net plus 14.00 for air pump it wked great i imoved up to 6 dwcs chgin res water even on units set 12 u=inches off the ground was to much wk im 74 so i switched to soil it easier and less sensitive to heat light and temp stress..i live in the desert indio ca. lookin for friends near me edsr

Thanks for stopping by edsr

This grow is done but I can see your point with the high temps of the desert playing havoc on your water temps. That is why I do not grow indoors in the summer here on the south shore of Lake Erie is because of the temps of the reservoir. Have a great day edsr:ciao:

ok, I am so new to all this,that I don't seem to understand all the terms used.
Cancer survivor, new smoker, forever toker, I need to see a pic. of a grow from start to finish. Where can I see this???????????

Hi jsweeney38 I have pics in the first few post of my gj of my dwc. But to make it short and sweet DWC Is Deep Water Culture which for me equals a 5 gallon bucket, a net pot with a lid and an airstone with airpump is my dwc set up.

buy cervantes "medical marijuana horticulture" avail amazon. com Its a growers bible ... it has everything you want to know w/ pics

edsr said:
buy cervantes "medical marijuana horticulture" avail amazon. com Its a growers bible ... it has everything you want to know w/ pics

Why buy? When everything you need is right here on MariP.

Thanks TurkeyNeck:) Be sure to checkout my fall '09 grow. The link is in my signature.

How have i missed this ? Sorry duck ! But you sure have got some very nice results and i'll check out your fall grow as well ! Peace and Stay safe !

GOOD luck I finished 9 dwc in my 8'x12' gro rm w/2 600w hortilux + a/c and air fans for venting and moving the air ... when the plants got big and I had to chge the water in the res it was too heavy for me to lift. the plants loved the environment.. if ur gonna do 8 plants hydro w/ less strain you need to automate the res chge w/ a controller and tank 30 ga..soooo i switched to soil /// doin 10 train wreck and im 26 days into the gro plants are 2' in diameter and 36" high .. i learned how to crack them and develop a canopy i have at least 15 tops per plant w/ buds up each stem (DUCK i would post pics if i knew how) i have the camera and the p/c just havent put it together yet EDSR

Latest posts

Back