PDizzle's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDizzle

Reaction score
Ok, so I've talked to the best of the best on here and have finally got all my supplies to get this show on the road. First and foremost big thanks goes to TBG, Stoney Bud, Fiction, and astra007 as without their help I wouldn't be where I am now. Ok, so enough with the rambling.

This is my setup:

Mini Hydrohut (assembling tomorrow)
$40 Wally World Setup for veg (TBG's Wally World Thread Found: Here
400 Watt HPS
4x10 Elf Carbon Filter
265 CFM Dayton Exhaust Fan
(2) Fan Adapters
(2) 4" flexible vent ducts
Osillating Fan
Nutrients - Fox Farms Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching
Thermometer
Timer
Potting Soil
(9) 3 gallon pots

Finally everything is here and ready to be assembled. I will be germinating bagseed, since its my first grow, once I get the hydrohut assembled and running nicely. I plan to have 9 youngins from germinating (under wally world setup) and then transplant them into the 3 gallon pots (under 400 HPS eventually). I hope to get atleast 3 females but hey only one would be fine for my first grow. (crosses fingers). I am going to have to use LST and/or topping to maximize my grow as Stoney Bud calculated with the space so any help on that would be great.

One question I have to begin out with is I bought those 3 nutrients. I am afraid I may have made the mistake of buying the "advanced" nutrients instead of the normal Fox Farms nutrients like Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, etc.?

Thanks in advance and I will post pics once I get everything up and assembled.

-PDizzle

Look forward to following your grow dizzle...if you are still speaking about thoes ferts that you PM'ed me about, you can use thoes too they just are not your "foundation" nutes...

ok so ive posting my grow in the other sections and forgot all about my grow journal right here.. here are updated pics! does it look close to time to transplant? when should I swap the wally world setup with the 400W HPS? and ferts, man the thought of them are scaring me..

what you guys think,
PDizzle

23 day - setup.jpg

23 days group.jpg

23 days group 2.jpg

23 days height.jpg

23 days big.jpg

23 days big one.jpg

PDizzle said:
ok so ive posting my grow in the other sections and forgot all about my grow journal right here.. here are updated pics! does it look close to time to transplant? when should I swap the wally world setup with the 400W HPS? and ferts, man the thought of them are scaring me..

what you guys think,
PDizzle
So far so good PD. How old are they now? We usually transplant at about week 3 or 4 depending how big the plants are. I would wait until they get a bit bigger before switching to the HPS. Stay away from the ferts for now.

thanks bro grunt for the reply.. day 24 today.. i looked this morning and wow.. all of them are much much bigger.. ill take pics and show once i get back from school..

heres the pics of this morning.. they are growing fast.. I think they may be in need of a transplant but when I do that will I just raise the wally world setup higher so that all the pot are receiving the same amount of light since if it is at this level then only a couple would get that amount of light, if that makes sense.. That is why I was wondering about when to use the HPS..

day 24.jpg

day 24 2.jpg

day 24 3.jpg

day 24 height.jpg

PDizzle said:
heres the pics of this morning.. they are growing fast.. I think they may be in need of a transplant but when I do that will I just raise the wally world setup higher so that all the pot are receiving the same amount of light since if it is at this level then only a couple would get that amount of light, if that makes sense.. That is why I was wondering about when to use the HPS..
Whats up PD. What size pots are ya gonna transplant them into? IMHO i would wait another week or so before putting them under the HPS. They are still pretty small and you don't want them to get heat stroke. ;) We usually wait until flower before putting them under the HPS. How about some of you other members? Chime in please.

hey well this is my first grow and i badly stunted growth by transplanting 3 times in three weeks but ive had my hps on em since day 8 they are exploding in growth since i put em in 5gal buckets more than doubling size in 6days when i transplanted i adjusted the lights and lifted pots up higher and lower so that they were equal distance from the light but im a newbieso take it for what its worth and good luck

Latest posts

Back