Peak seeds - Northern Berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBG...could you explain what makes a strain easy to grow? and what would make one hard ??

Any strain that you can grow without any problems or very few problems is an easy strain to grow. ;) Strains that might be nute sensative might fall under the harder to grow catagory. I hope i'm making sense. :p
benamucc said:
TBG...could you explain what makes a strain easy to grow? and what would make one hard ??

Great report TBG. I haven't really seen you around the last few days. Good to see you my friend. Take care and be safe.

Grew out some NS and wow, good stuff! My friends can't get enough. I know this is a Nb thread, but my NS turned a dark purple in the leaves as well as the bud. Have any of yours TBG?

this review is right on time , i just ordered some nb 2 weeks ago, for my first grow , i cant wait to get started

Whats up CH. Nope none of our NS turned purple but it was some nice smoke. ;)
Crazy Horse said:
Grew out some NS and wow, good stuff! My friends can't get enough. I know this is a Nb thread, but my NS turned a dark purple in the leaves as well as the bud. Have any of yours TBG?

I will post a pic of my buds, they have a nice purple hugh. They had cool temps at night, so that might have did it. CH

Latest posts

Back