Peak seeds - Northern Berry

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

F1 hybrid. Northern Lights #5 (BCSC) female pollinated with a Blueberry (SAG) male. May show a few distinctly different phenos but all winners. Potent and productive. 60/40 Indica/Sativa. Eight-nine weeks flowering indoors. Medium-med/tall height.

This is a very easy strain to grow and would recommend this strain to any and all begining growers. We got two different phenos from this strain and both were killer. The first tasted like Blueberry while the other has more of a fuel taste with a slight hint of Blueberry. The smoke is smooth and packs a punch. Two bong rips and your good to go for 2 or 3 hours and still beable to function. This strain is highly recommended to any and all.

www.peakseedsbc.com

100_5536.jpg

Thanks for the smoke report dude. ;)
Might have to give that one a try. My two favorite strains in one. ;)

good update brothers.

I have been hanging on to skunkberry seeds for a couple months now from peak. Germinated 4 of em other day, I just could not hold back any longer, From the raves ive heard of anything with blueberry in it, skunk being my fav, time to join the show..........

I agree with your report and I thank you for it.

I grew out this strain a couple of years ago and my crop got seeded by a lucky little guy. Even seeded this was a good smoke.

I don't know why Peak Seeds is not more popular with folks as they have good genetics, good service, good prices and a good reputation.

Just my 2 cents!

:D :D :D

Thanks TBG, I think I may actually order some. I like the way that pure blueberry looks, and that F1. Tough choice, but since you say that one is easy, I will probably go with that. Time for some new strains.

I'd love to try this strain next, but the seeds are temporarily unavailable. Damn.

Fluid1 said:
I'd love to try this strain next, but the seeds are temporarily unavailable. Damn.
Tell ya what when they have them back in stock don't wait. Were gonna try the Skunkberry next time around when we order. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Tell ya what when they have them back in stock don't wait. Were gonna try the Skunkberry next time around when we order. ;)

Oh no worries about that! You've given them such good reveiws that I will most definitely be getting them when they come available. :headbang2:

What kind of a yield did you get Bro Grunt?

On average we get about 1 oz. per plant. Could get more but we don't veg long.
godtea said:
What kind of a yield did you get Bro Grunt?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
F1 hybrid. Northern Lights #5 (BCSC) female pollinated with a Blueberry (SAG) male. May show a few distinctly different phenos but all winners. Potent and productive. 60/40 Indica/Sativa. Eight-nine weeks flowering indoors. Medium-med/tall height.

This is a very easy strain to grow and would recommend this strain to any and all begining growers. We got two different phenos from this strain and both were killer. The first tasted like Blueberry while the other has more of a fuel taste with a slight hint of Blueberry. The smoke is smooth and packs a punch. Two bong rips and your good to go for 2 or 3 hours and still beable to function. This strain is highly recommended to any and all.

www.peakseeds.com

Hey "BG" why isnt this bud very green

If i'm not mistaken the bud you are seeing was cured for a long time and lost some of it's green color. Not only that i think it was a crappy pic. Tell ya one thing the mang the bud taste like berries and hits like a champ. :hubba:
brookside302 said:
Hey "BG" why isnt this bud very green

will it grow good outside in the northeast? where iam you have til about mid oct. before harvest...

Well we haven't tried growing her outside yet but i'm sure she would do very well. You will have more than enough time if you wanted to grow them.
growguy said:
will it grow good outside in the northeast? where iam you have til about mid oct. before harvest...

Looks good! I got my order in to Peak a week or so ago. I couldn't decide on one kind so I got four:hubba:

You should be very happy with their product. We have only grown their Northernberry and Northern Skunk and liked both of them very much. ;)
Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Looks good! I got my order in to Peak a week or so ago. I couldn't decide on one kind so I got four:hubba:

you sold me,just put in an order for NB and SB,so did you ever get the SB...if so,how was it?

Latest posts

Back