Peanut Budder Cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

OMG--these are so good and so easy.

Peanut Budder Cookies Recipe

Ingredients:
12 grams *shake flour
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp b. soda

Directions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F
2. Combine all ingredients including *shake flour in bowl and mix thoroughly
3. Roll into small balls and press with fork to flatten slightly
4. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes
5. Cool and serve

*shake flour--grind bud, shake or frosty trim in a coffee grinder to a powder and sift.

I found the dough to be a little soft. I will probably add a couple of teaspoons of regular flour to my next batch. These are delicious, easy and fast--you can make up a batch in no time at all.

Credit where credit is due: This is a recipe from Watermelon at Cannabis Culture.

:ciao:

another edible...Ill try this one soon

thanks THG :48:

This has me hungry:)

Thanks for the thread TheHempGodess...I made a batch other day and gave out last night at the club..They was a Hit:icon_smile: ..and very easy to make..

enjoy the cookies:D

DSCF4394.JPG

DSCF4395.JPG

DSCF4396.JPG

DSCF4397.JPG

DSCF4398.JPG

DSCF4399.JPG

DSCF4400.JPG

DSCF4401.JPG

We made cannabutter/peanutbutter no lastnight!

just threw some together now, very nice and simple and fast :)

a little hershey kiss in the middle right at the end of cooking and they are even better :)

dropped a ball on the floor and here runs the dog and gobbled it up, hilarious, it dont even know. 30 minutes later dog sleeping in other room out cold.

Mmmmmm Cookies M
m
m
m
C
o
o
k
i
e
s

Thankin fur makin me hungrey gain !! Be gainin like a black bear eatin everythin befor winter slumber little woman be sayin I gettin more bear like bed creaks to now.

BWD

Latest posts

Back