Pee For Pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuru

Reaction score
Through millions of years of evolution plants and animals have developed a symbiotic relationship.
They supply a place and we use them to mark our territory.

Urine (in correct amt's) help a plant grow. Not much, but pee contains nitrogen in an easily abosorbed form along with a few micro-nutes.

Now I'm not recommending that you pee ON your plants.
When I go visit my garden the first thing I do is whiz in a bucket (while whistling the Old Spice jingle), then fill the bucket with 4 or so gal/water and use that (along with other nutrients) to water the plants. So its like 12 oz in 4 gal/water.

Pee and **** are the best fertilizers in the world (and no, organic food doesn't taste like **** and my pot doesn't taste like pee).

Peeing on your plants create a unique bond between you and your plants.

Notes:
People **** is not good for plants (however it does discourage people snooping around in the brush looking for a guerilla garden. A few dumps & t.p. along the path will make potential rippers to look else where; they think all they found was a place where people go to shit).

I wouldn't recommend pee for an indoor grow. I once added pee to the res. in my ebb n flo and combined with the other nutrients created a "urine bloom" and my growroom began to smell like an unvented outhouse.

Happy peeing!

i have heard about peeing on your plants GG. have you ever heard of beer for your plants?

i heard if you leave milk and cookies out for your plants the buds will be humongous. is this true?

haha jk

Latest posts

Back