Pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBruce420

Reaction score
Alright, so I've heard that peeing on a plant gives it nutrients like fertlizer. I have an outdoor plant, I've posted a bunch about it. Yesterday I went out into my backyard and pissed around the plant (not on it) and then poored some water onto the soil to sort of dilute the pee. I went out to check on her today, and she's definately gotten bigger, the leaves look much healthier and broader. I'm just wondering, was it the piss, or is just because she's starting to get into flowering stage and so she's getting a lil bigger. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

lol....if youpre going to do the pee thing...dilute it in a gallon of water prior to delivering it to the roots.

The key component in human urine that makes it a good fertilizer is the amount of nitrogen in one's pee. Keep in mind, as a plant enters its final 2 weeks...nitrogen is a thing best kept to a minimum.

I'd imagine Hick would be the one to discuss this sort of thing with.

piss. this aways appears. well, humans have organs to cleanse the body of toxins like infections......... and theres only 2 ways to normally leave the body......... so if yer healthy, maybe this is helpful. otherwise ya just infected yer plant

Nothing in human urine is going to 'infect' a plant.

It takes a seriously unhealthy individual to have urine toxic enough to have altered it's pH before such a thing like diluted pee is going stress a plant.

What you call toxins...nature calls food.

Peeing for plants is safe...a bit on the 'don't tell your friends' side of things...its free...but also ultimately kicked to the curb for more balanced nutrient applications.

So basically I shouldn't be running to my backyard everytime I need to releive myself. lol

LMAO

Of course I've head about it, but my indoor plant will probably not get pissed on. :p

wont say piss wont work as i have seen it done many times... just not by me ;)

seems it wont kill a plant when diluted like will says, It's just the thought that has stoped me from try'n it :eek:

alot of old western movies even show this.... gotta piss then water the corn

for me tho it's foxfarms all the way

I allways bring my own thx lol

grow on

So will **** work the same as cow manure? Ewwwww!!!

Sorry, lol...couldn't refuse. :)

SmokinMom said:
So will **** work the same as cow manure? Ewwwww!!!

Sorry, lol...couldn't refuse. :)

if ya have the trotts it might work faster than a log..... dont quote me on that tho tiss just a guess :p

lol.....is it goos to keep the plants seperate from one another?
how do i seperate the plants when there in the pot?

JyDcoo181 said:

What are you asking here??

And woah there SmokinMom! Droppin a deuce on the ladies? Little Bukkake, eh? :p

If anyone is trying to give new meaning to the phrase...'this shit is the shit!'....dont!

JyDcoo181 said:

one plant per pot weather ya piss on them or not ;)

oh boy will. ya opened a can 'o worms, my friend. did you know that cannabis has several hundred diseases that its subceptable too. now if you dilute the urine in a gallon of water then NO PROBLEM, go right ahead.

but pissin on yer plant? undiluted? why dont they use human manuer on crops? mexico did on tomatoes several years back and shipped them north. food and drug had a bird; **** fit. why do humans have sewer plants? how do the body toxins come out will? how do all the drugs we humans use flush out of the body? think about it will.

I have....toxic does not = poisoned...the toxicity of a healthy person's diluted urine is not going to bother MJ. Most toxins pass through us in a, thanks to the liver and kidneys...in a benign form.

And really...if a person's diluted pee has the ability to kill MJ....that person has a lot more to worry about than watering their plants!

I'd not do it for simple sake of not having any clue how much of what trace minerals and nitrogen is flowing out of me.

I prefer precise approximations when it comes to applying nutes!

god man, what part of diluted pee - no problem, dont you understand? but straight pee from the penis after a night on the town or when ya happen to have an acid stomach? oh well, enough said. tunnel vision applys here.

Acids in the stomach have little to do with pH buffered urine!

I've personally gone and done a thing in the past like...measure the acidity of my 5.5pH coffee prior to drinking a pot...and then tested my coffee pee's pH....7.0

A healthy individual's body buffers their pH to remain at a constant.

Are you sure....and I mean super sure...of the itmes when you figure folks are being narrow, stubborn, and or tunnel visioned....that maybe its....well...whats the common denominator each time you figure someone just doesn't have a clue? :rolleyes:

i surrender; honest. until next time my friend. im tired from cropping off and a little bit - uh.... maybe a whole bit body stoned from trimmin and lickin fingers.

Same here astra...I was doing a few different tasks in the grow...came out of the room and noticed its frig'n 3am.

Bleh...took the piss out of me it did. :p

I like to pee in the waterbucket, it gives me a greater feeling of affinity with the plants (if that were possible)

also as the flowering stage starts and my flowering ferts carry very little N, its a way of keeping up the nitrogen levels without adding a different nute.

however i read somewhere that it takes longer for the roots to break down and absorb the N from urea, it's not a quick fix, more of a long term act of love!!

Latest posts

Back