penalty for growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelwithoutacause

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the penalty for growing like under 10 plants for personal use is? Is it true they take your house, cars, etc.? i live in U.S southeast
thanks

hold on, theres a standard for life in prison/execution, yeah, anything over 60,000 is life/ or execution, depending on what it is, for example, 60,000 seeds, life in prison, 60,000 plants, life, ect, but 10 plants will probably be classified as intent to distrubte(even though 10 plants isnt shit, you figur you grow 4 wet ounces(what it weighs at the time of harvesting) and thatll drie up to around .95 ounces when its even smokable, so, it really depends on how brainwashed your judge is if you get caught)

Hey rebel.

Laws are quirky from state to state. Yes they can rape your ass if you don't have a good attorney. I know in my state I can have up to 5, without worrying about losing my house and solid jail time. I just would need a kickass lawyer. but my fines and court costs would be really high.
If you are cuaght with intent to distribute, they can take your house and shit. Mainly (if you got a job) if you can prove that no "drug" money was used for the purchase of the home, they can't take it. They will take TV's and stuff that you can't prove was a legit purchase. This is where you have to prove yourself innocent. Need good lawyer for that.
Norml.org has all the state by state laws.

This is the wounderful / not so wounderful thing about the Wounderful United States. It all depends on how bad the city you live in wants to get rid of the "problem". I have a friend that works in the D.A. office (high school girlfriend, she smokes) She told me that as long as I have under 50 then not to worry. Thats because where I live we have a huge "Meth" problem.
They are not worried about the sale / manufacture of drugs unles it causes harm. Now how many of us would shoot someone over a 5.00 buzz, Or how many of us have robbed a house, store, or bank, because we had no weed, and all our friends where out. I think the Gov would rather it me grown and sold here then imported and then sold here to only have the millions to go over the boarder.

Remember if its a law it is available to you. Go to a pay phone and call your local police station and see what they say. They cant arrest you for asking. Also consult your lawyer. I know if you are growing then you have a lawyer friend that smokes. Ask them.

Sorry for the Ramble. In short It all depends where you live. Ask around your city or go online to you local gov website and see what they say.

Also Have someone else getrid of it for you!!!! Not that I know from experience. Its just what I have heard. LOL....

hold on, theres a standard for life in prison/execution, yeah, anything over 60,000 is life/ or execution, depending on what it is, for example, 60,000 seeds, life in prison, 60,000 plants, life,

where DO you get this mis-information?...Does the Enquirer have a "mj" related website? ;)

Latest posts

Back