Percolator Water Pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBgrower

Reaction score
I am new to MP and I really love all of the shared knowledge that is here. I apologize if this has been talked about before but I couldn't find it so any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I smoke out of a fairly regular Water Pipe with a slitted stem that offers a little bit of dispersion, and I am thinking about buying one of those really nice Water Pipes with the multiple arm tree percolators, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this dilemma. I like the smell and taste of my medicine, but it would be nice to filter more of the carcinogens out. I want a smoother pull that is still flavorful.

If you want healthier, and full flavor...The Q vaporizer.

Vape it up yo!

OGKushman said:
If you want healthier, and full flavor...The Q vaporizer.

Vape it up yo!

Agreed!....
I dont use a Q vaporizer; I use a Top digital vaporizer but any vaporizer will seriously make some nasty tasting weed taste excellent. Also a vaporizer is much more healthy if thats what your after. I paid less than $70 for mine (a lot less than some of those fancy percolator bongs), and has served me very good.

Latest posts

Back