Perm burn out on weed [***?..]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to get permenetly 'burnt out' on weed? Some of my friends told me its possible if you smoke a lot :S... Is this true?

Smoke an oz. of weed in an hour, then come back and tell us what you think..lol ;)

You are burned out for as long as the thc is in ur system... pot doesn't make u permanently stupid.

You kill more braincells in a night of binge drinking than you do smoking pot heavily for 30-40 years.

www.drugwarfacts.org

I have been smoking bud for 25 years. Been smoking it on a daily basis everyday for the last 10 years. Let me be the first to say that weed has not burnt me out. :D

And you could try a month break of weed, to clear your system, then your tolerance will go down... But that is a last resort.

Vengeance said:
Hello, I was just wondering if it is possible to get permenetly 'burnt out' on weed? Some of my friends told me its possible if you smoke a lot :S... Is this true?

:eek: no.

RossAlexander said:
What would we do without you TBG!
What do you mean by this? If you don't mind please explain yourself. :rolleyes:

i was just saying you're cool man. i love when people say things like they've been smoking everyday for 10 years or something..i've been smoking everyday for about 3 years now. it has just made my entire life so much better. definitley wasn't a put-down.

Latest posts

Back