Personal environments?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
So here is a few pics with my most recent clones in my veg room. What do you guys think of these personal environments?

DSCF0671.JPG

DSCF0672.JPG

the enviroment is brutal, totally uncalled for how you treat your plants... just kidding :D , looks fine to me... do you have any fans going to circlate the air in the room?

Whats up Tool46. Are you cloning in plain dirt? I see a sticky strip in the one pic. Are you having problems with Fungus Gnats? Try getting a No Pest Strip kills all bugs.

I_H8_MY_X, thanx for the reply and yes i have a total of four fans in this particular room to try and keep temps low. I have one ciculating the air, two 85 CFM fans sucking cold A/C air into the room, and i also have a four in Inline fan sucking the hot air out on the ceiling.
TBG im using Black gold all organic potting soil, i also mix in a little Down to Earth, the numbers onn the bag are .41-.55-.31. As far as the strip yes recently i have came across an infestation of those damn Gnats. Can i get a no pest strip anywhere? Thankx for the replys guys.

Yes you can get them anywhere. I was told you can also try putting a layer of sand on the top of your soil. It seems everyone is having problems with those little Fungus Gnats this year.

Latest posts

Back