Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Pet Community

MetalHeader

Reaction score
this post is created to share some information about our pets. I have a 6-year old handsome Pomeranian at home. Just like me, this pooch of mine is also a wanderlust, I guess the best word to describe him is “travel buddy.” We both love going to the beach, from there he will freely swim with the help of a dog vest, I, on the other hand, will keep an eye on him. It’s like I have a child to watch out for,

Keef

Reaction score
MetalHeader --Welcome to MP !-- You'll find the folks around here are partial to our pets !-- I have 4 pups myself !--Biggest one is maybe 15 lbs ?--2 Shiti-Tzu girls and 2 rescue boys !-- I'm an old man usually found over at the Home Of The Old Farts Club !--I'm kinda of a metal head myself !--Not music ! -- I slipped and tried to bust concrete with with my face !--Didn't turn out so well !
We not all old as mud over at the OFC so feel free to join us any time !-- We do a Wake and Bake session every morning !--Since the Wake and Bake cover all those time zones about the time the Wake and Bake is done it's time for 420 !-- I also have a beach near by !

zigggy

Reaction score
welcome to our home ,,,,I would say I own 2 dogs but the truth is they own me ,,I have a 120 lb pit and a 15 lb mix bread ,,,ive owned dogs my whole life and trust them more then people...again welcome ,,,zig

Reaction score
I've also had dogs my whole life. I cannot imagine my life without dogs in it. I have had as many as 4 and sometimes only one. I once told one of my good friends that I didn't want to become known as "The Crazy Dog Lady", but he told me it was too late.

When we were looking for a house, sis and I knew that we were going to need something outside of city limits as we had too many dogs. We have 5 dogs in the household now, with 2 of them being mine. I have a male border collie, Bo and a female heeler border collie cross, Daisy. Bo was a rescue from a shelter. Daisy was rehomed because the owners other dog was picking on her and fighting with her. I am lucky in that Bo and Daisy get along great, play together often and obviously love one another.

View attachment 20171008_140040.jpg

2RedEyes

Reaction score
Harley looks like he don’t take no sh*t!!!

onionhead

Beantown, raised ☘☘
Reaction score
IMG_0024.JPG
Hi everyone i seen this had to throw the love of my life in the mix. this is my girl pickles they said she's a bulldog/black lab mix but idk she's my sidekick i take her everywhere she's a softly scared of her own shadow. but like all your dogs (i'm sure) she makes me laugh a couple times a day...Dogs really are the best!

Latest posts