pet names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeblaro

excellent
Reaction score
We all know stoners are some of the most creative people, so what kinda names have you given your dogs, cats, etc...

I, in an ironically non-creative fashion, have a cute little cat named 'Baker'

you?

We were laughin bout this the other day we named all our pooches after killers. dexter from the shwotime series and roxy from Chicago :).

That is funny!
I have known a Kush..
I have a Kali (chakra)
I know a kilo
Those two are from the same stoner friend.lol

The Hemp Goddess said:
My sister has a dog that she named Bob Barker.

Bob Barker.....I love it. :D

My cats are named Elmer and Phantom. :) Before my exfiance left me, we had ferrets named Lyrra, Luna, and Lucy.

-nasty

I want a Border Collie with nearly all black fur. I shall name him Melancholy. Green mojo for the first one to get the joke (though I plan to do this IRL).

<------ His name is Argos.

We used to have a GSD named Sampson. He was 128 pounds, so the name fit him quite well. Unfortunately, a dog that size doesn't live too long and we had to put him down at the age of 9.

Yes he is :) I got a thing for shepards lol. All my pups are aussies but I love the germans too :)

2 cats....a male Maine Coon named Pugsley and a female Havana Brown named Wednesday.

My pets are gone now, but the oddest name I can think of was a rescue. My sister was at the animal shelter rescuing a Bassett hound my brother wanted. She saw another dog, that looked horribly starved. It was a bunch of bones with skin taught against them. Um hmm, she rescued both. She named the one that had been starved Bones. He was a beautiful dog once my sister got him healthy. The name no longer fit after he filled out, but it was a constant reminder of the kind of heart my sister has.

mainechowder said:
<------ His name is Argos.

We used to have a GSD named Sampson. He was 128 pounds, so the name fit him quite well. Unfortunately, a dog that size doesn't live too long and we had to put him down at the age of 9.
GSD have a special place in my heart also, Chief was 113 pounds and look to carry the weight perfectly. Then i had Jake 95lbs and was a Sable coat, very scary looking dog but harmless unless he felt threatened.

Heres a shot of a Sable, my boy Jake.

jock a jou.jpg

My dogs are all rescue dogs with very ordinary names. Weirdly they are all herding dogs--it is just a coincidence since I have nothing to herd. I have a border collie mix, an australian shephard mix and a corgi. They are my buddies and companions. My life would not be nearly as nice without my buddies.

I agree with you thg completely my pups are my life its bad to say but there my best friends in the world. There is nothing I wouldnt to for my babies.

Dog I have now was a rescue also, so she kept her name Lola. The last pet we had that I got to name was our old iguana Booger :D

Most of our critters are adopted or rescued. We have a mini-zoo, but never a dull moment. :rofl:

We have dogs, cats, ferrets, rats, guinea pigs, chickens, rabbits...fish...I think that's it right now...

Our big girls, Moose (yellow) and Keno (chocolate). Moosie will be 11 years old in May, and Keno will be 12. That pic was just taken a couple months ago.
100_1284.JPG

Our newest puppy Cheyenne.
100_1339.JPG

Our furr-snakes (ferrets) Indy, Puck, Liam and Taz in their usual mode...sleep.
100_1185.JPG

Liam, being a cutie pie.
100_1107.JPG

And the sweetest, kissiest ferret on the face of the planet, Jack Frost.
100_1422.JPG

And too many more that I won't bore you all to death with! :D

Latest posts

Back