PH issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your right see where it goes, I never make fast moves. The more I look at WeedHoopers chart I'm thinking it could be a deficiency BC they haven't had any nutrients in almost three week due to rain. I'm gonna continue NPK, Cal-Mag, Silicone and Fish shit ( New Product, smells bad but the plants love it.)
Well there you go 3 weeks is a long time to not feed after feeding nutes/salts (not sure what you use. I know my Fan leaves start to self sacrifice themselves to make up for the nutrients feeding was giving them.
Could be Rabbit

I think your right see where it goes, I never make fast moves. The more I look at WeedHoopers chart I'm thinking it could be a deficiency BC they haven't had any nutrients in almost three week due to rain. I'm gonna continue NPK, Cal-Mag, Silicone and Fish shit ( New Product, smells bad but the plants love it.)
Josey It's Silica not Silicon , Brian or finger was not cooperating that day

Josey
If I remember right you said you were from Mass. I grew up in Weymouth but moved south a long time ago.
Yup, Weymouth nice town. You know for the longest time I considered the Neponset river the Mason Dixon line. How do you like Virginia?

People are a lot friendlier down here and I live in the woods on 5 acres (can not see neighbors). First thing my sons and their sons do when they get out of the car is take a piss in the front yard. Could not due that on the south shore. Unfortunately, the government workers are moving in and bringing all their shit with them. One called the pound on my dog running off a leach. All the neighborhood dogs have run wild for 40 years and have their own little club visiting each others houses, just like the kids. Needless to say he did not make too many friends and only lasted here for 1 year. He even got pissed at me for shooting our guns in the back year. And really went over the edge at 4th of July. Sounds like a war zone here. The sound of freedom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back