pH issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro. Not really sure why I bothered though, I learned years ago that trying to be helpful on these forums only comes back to bite you in the ass 75% of the time.. or more. Maybe 5% of the time it's actually appreciated. The rest is just being completely ignored for the effort.
Or maybe I just have an attitude problem. Wait.. it can be both, right? 😂

There's a reason I chose my name! 🤣

☠️
Well I appreciate ya. Wish you would waste more of your time here. You can get in more trouble here than over at Woodie's place. And we appreciate trouble here. o_O

Thanks bro. Not really sure why I bothered though, I learned years ago that trying to be helpful on these forums only comes back to bite you in the ass 75% of the time.. or more. Maybe 5% of the time it's actually appreciated. The rest is just being completely ignored for the effort.

☠️
Don’t feel that way, more than you know appreciate your posts. Some of us read your post as I just did and made notes in my book about your new product for future use and then don’t post a thank you back maybe just laziness or maybe just stoned and forget that part. I for one read all the posts and just feed my mind in hopes that some things just stick. Please stick around and spread experience. 💕

Don’t feel that way, more than you know appreciate your posts. Some of us read your post as I just did and made notes in my book about your new product for future use and then don’t post a thank you back maybe just laziness or maybe just stoned and forget that part. I for one read all the posts and just feed my mind in hopes that some things just stick. Please stick around and spread experience. 💕
Same. Not all of your advice would apply to me as I do soiless. But I do read and appreciate what you have to say

☠️
Great Post! thank you.
Those other forums are run by constipated people who are bound up and miserable.
In our forum things flow freely here, the equivalent of a 5 in the morning (Two twos, and a one)
Lucky you were able to choose your name. I had no choice, and at least everyone says I look like a joe.

Oh Subie ...You always know the right thing to say .... 🥰

Well I appreciate ya. Wish you would waste more of your time here. You can get in more trouble here than over at Woodie's place. And we appreciate trouble here. o_O
I appreciate it man, I just don't spend much time doing this stuff anymore. Nothing against this place. I like posting some of my grow stuff though.

Latest posts

Back