PH Meter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
I have seen so many different ph meters on ebaay and amatron. ones that you test in water and ones that you stick in the soil. I read mixed reviews on all of them...what do you use for $20 or under

23.95>>>> eseasongear.com/ph600.html

33.00>>>> eseasongear.com/hannahi98103.html

Or if you want to roll the eBay dice here is one for 14.00 free shipping>>>Item number: 310331293797

Be careful with ph meters on eBay.... Eseasongear.com has some of the best prices for meters online and they are trustworthy. Jmo

The pH meters that you stick in soil are useless....actually worse than useless.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: For both replys.

Go to eseasongear and forget the stick in the dirt meter.

Wet

The Hemp Goddess said:
The pH meters that you stick in soil are useless....actually worse than useless.
I have one of those and the only time the readings are repeatable is if I only use the very tip of it and then i don't know if its giving a correct reading. Otherwise the readings are all over the place. I also need a good solid way to check ph so I'll be interested in this post. Thanks:)

They do make good 'stick in the dirt' meters. The only problem is, they start at ~$250. Yowza!

Wet

Latest posts

Back