ph meters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk

Reaction score
have needed a proper ph meter too long so finally looking around for something, does this look any good? if not are there any good brands to look for. cheaper will allow me to get one sooner but if worth it i a can spend more.

hxxp://www.ebay.ie/itm/NEW-Digital-Soil-pH-Meter-Tester-Hydroponic-Grow-/110741704666?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN&hash=item19c8b84fda#ht_3160wt_905

help/ links appreciated. postage to europe at a decent price is a must.
cheers

*wasnt sure where this should go, move if necessary

I'm using a Hanna digital....works great. Just have to keep the tip immersed in distilled h2o when not using. Will need the hi/low calibration fluids also....think I paid $48 US

Yeah Hanna is usually the same price or cheaper then the one you linked, i would look for a hanna. jmo

check this ebay page.

hxxp://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_nkw=hanna+meter&_sacat=0&_odkw=hanna&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Take a look at Eseasongear.com before you pull the trigger on anything....

used Hanna for about 20 years without fail or issue. good stuff.

I actually hated my expensive Hannah meter. It never stayed calibrated. I bought a $20 Milwaukee from eseasongear.com that Ive been using for 2 years and never had a problem with.

Bluelab guardian. Hands down. Mine been sitting collecting dust for a year or so. But dang, it was nice. Really meant for hydro, but it will still rock for soil. It's much much easier to make one larger batch of nutrient solution and use it up. You can always adjust the PH or PPM for soil still. Its nice to just look at it and it constantly tells you where the solution is.

hey cheers for the suggestions, checking em out now will buy one tomorrow id say. better late than never

I just got my pen type ph meter today. The instructions say to first rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper. Can any one elaborate on the suck it part? Also came with 2 different calibration solutions ph 6.86 & 4.00

Latest posts

Back