ph range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.4-5.8 it will rise and fall naturally ....this allows the plant to uptake all variences of nutrients, as different nutes are assmiliated at different ph levels.

trillions of atoms said:
5.4-5.8 it will rise and fall naturally ....this allows the plant to uptake all variences of nutrients, as different nutes are assmiliated at different ph levels.

^^Wrong^^ 5.8-6.2

5.8 to 6.2 , i would suggest using a ph adjuster which is also a nutrient with major and micro nute elements not only do you supplement your used up nutrients with this type of adjuster, but they also do not tie up or lock out other nutrient which straight phosphoric acid could do. i believe europonic has one gh i believe has one ive been using millenium lifecircle which i love. they offer a ph down that is veg stat specific and also ph down which is bloom specific really cool stuf works great, no nutrient tie up.

sensi seeds g13xhashplant,canna nutes,shallow water culture grown, week eight

ph 5.4-5.8....drifting around of course. tell the buds its wrong.

hdf g13 nine weeks 002 (Small).jpg

Well it really depends for which part of the grow we're all talking about also.
In hydroponics you should PH balance the water after nutrient is added:
Grow: pH 5.8 - 6.2
Bloom: pH 5.4 - 5.8

hick where that chart comes from there are 100 others.....

yes,..... keep the ph a little higher in veg- not much a few points.

but in bloom the g-13 loves it all the way down to 5.4. as do alot of other strains.

nice try shooting me down Rook ;)

Like I said before Advanced Nutrients who specialize in MJ growing say 5.6 is ideal. I agree different strains like different pH and PPM. Learning your strain is part of the fun.

trillions of atoms said:
sensi seeds g13xhashplant,canna nutes,shallow water culture grown, week eight

ph 5.4-5.8....drifting around of course. tell the buds its wrong.
so even if i could keep the ph at a steady 5.6 i would still want the slight fluctuation to cover the full range of nute uptake????

PUFF MONKEY said:
so even if i could keep the ph at a steady 5.6 i would still want the slight fluctuation to cover the full range of nute uptake????

IMO, yes.

according that chart, mg uptake wouldnt happen below 5.8? when is mg uptake the most vital? veg or flower?

i'm not quite sure what chart you are looking at that is saying that MG doesn't get uptaken under 6.8, but it is far from true, especially when you are taking about hydroponics.

MG gets uptaken above 5.8 in hydro and at around 6.5 in soil. Look over the charts again

General Hydroponics says 5.5-6.5 and i always had mine at 6.0 and have had never had any problems or plants dieing

Latest posts

Back