PH Run Off??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hey all, i use the FFOF with the FF nutes, and i know that you should have your nute solution to around 6.3-6.8. and your run off around 6.0-6.5. my question is, that i have my solution at 6.8 and my run off is around 5.6. how can i get my run off near the right area. Thanks :D

I never worry about run off.....everything that goes into my soil is ph'd to 6.5...everything. Ph meter is calibrated twice a month.
In my opinion altering the ph of your water or feed to outside the range of 6.3-6.8 in order to get the ph of your run off right is asking for trouble...and will usually cause more problems. I wld give them a good flush and then feed and water with a ph of 6.5....jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
I never worry about run off.....everything that goes into my soil is ph'd to 6.5...everything. Ph meter is calibrated twice a month.
In my opinion altering the ph of your water or feed to outside the range of 6.3-6.8 in order to get the ph of your run off right is asking for trouble...and will usually cause more problems. I wld give them a good flush and then feed and water with a ph of 6.5....jmo

:yeahthat: And make sure you adjust the ph of the water you flush with also. Are you using a decent ph meter?

AluminumMonster said:
:yeahthat: And make sure you adjust the ph of the water you flush with also. Are you using a decent ph meter?

yea i have an Oakton Ecotestr ph2 meter, i like it very much:D

Latest posts

Back