Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is RBH. We have them all over the place. Not sure what kind it is but it's a Hawk. ;)
Runbyhemp said:
Nice pics TBG. I love birds of prey. Is that a hawk of some kind ?

Colours of a faded city...

Colours of a Faded City - Small.jpg

Which one TBG ? The one one the bench ... or the one under the bench :D

On a more serious note, I hear what you are saying Hippy. It can happen to anybody. I ended up skint in London many moons ago and actually slept rough for a few days. Luckily a job I had been waiting on came through.
If it hadn't, I could still be there now.

990 ktm duke beating sp2's and all other 1000 cc bikes at loacl race few weeks back and he is basically on a sit up and beg type bike with no fairings.:eek:

other is vw camper on the way to somerset last year @ 90mph with one hand on the wheel.:holysheep:

lol

pkj

hey sportscardriva i was at the races all day long and in 2 hours i threw off 1150 shots on my camera on 5fps mode and this is probs the only decent one.

was my 1st attempt with new slr digi camera btw.

lol

pkj

lyfr, love the skateboarding pics, and pretty much ALL the pics put on here.

... The funny thing is, when you sit here, sometimes there is no quality difference between the picture taken by the amateur photograper who took a snap in the moment... and the seasoned photographer who has spent years doing it..

Which makes me believe that the pics that have the most FEELING, and the most meaning, are the ones that happened spontaneously..

As with all things, impulse creates a much more exciting prospect, with the surprise or sudden creation of something through the lens of a camera, a burst of creativity that comes from something that happened so fast.

Oh god look at me, I'm ranting again.
Look what you've done to me!!!

i was surprised noone commented on dude in the wheel chair droppin in to a 7ft skatebowl. this dude was insane as he could do many tricks while riding the bowl...he blew my mind

parkingjoe said:
hey sportscardriva i was at the races all day long and in 2 hours i threw off 1150 shots on my camera on 5fps mode and this is probs the only decent one.

was my 1st attempt with new slr digi camera btw.

lol

pkj

lol pkj its a good pic though it looks like fun racing those bikes i wouldnt mind trying it lol.

Damn RBH i didn't even notice the dog under the bench. :holysheep:
Runbyhemp said:
Which one TBG ? The one one the bench ... or the one under the bench :D

On a more serious note, I hear what you are saying Hippy. It can happen to anybody. I ended up skint in London many moons ago and actually slept rough for a few days. Luckily a job I had been waiting on came through.
If it hadn't, I could still be there now.

Latest posts

Back