Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey skag,
you ever go to Banff ??
im farley close to banff just in b.c on the way. the first 3 are lake ohara alberta, all the rest are the abbott mnt range. on top of lake louise alberta. a 6 hr hike to the 2nd highest perminant structure in canada about 10k feet elevation. most scenic bathroom ever.

enhanced lake ohara.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

oesa range.JPG

looks like a nice place to drop a duece ruffy. and skag one of the people whom went over the falls was a friend of a family friend. They where only 22 sad but they should have been smarter. 317ft is a long way down! no signs of bodys yet and i was swimming in the river wed :(
??banff??

thanks ruffy ill be dreamin about this place. maybe after this season i will be able to make a trip, prob better off going in the spring eh?

up till june there will mnt top snow. colder in the valley. from 15-25 degs cel. fall is great for animals, sept. need more info pm me ill hook u up

i never did mention that the hut in pic 4 is sitting near the top left of pic # 1 lol. now that a high buzz

It flew past my ear on its journey as I clicked the Sunflower.

It is half way between the lens and the flower, out of focus obviously, but still an odd pic.

Hola Irish :aok:

:peace:

Back from vacation, went to a fairgrounds and made a beach LMAO...will post pics when I find my camera!

Roddy said:
Back from vacation, went to a fairgrounds and made a beach LMAO...will post pics when I find my camera!

roddy, do you remember this fairground disaster in 09 at the B-93 birthday bash(country music concert) in ionia? the entire parking was flooded out when a dam had to be opened in a flash flood. that flood happened in less than an hour. took a week of waiting for water to recede, and a week of towing everyone out...

i just heard this is the first year it was actually closed down early since it began in 1915. they got 7+ inches of rain, forcing the early closing cause the grand river was rising fast.

thought of this when you said you made a beach at the fairgrounds. :p

birthday bash flood 09.jpg

So close to me and yet, I don't remember this!

Here's the "beach"
DSCF1317.JPG

Here's a wasp of some sorts...this guy was HUGE
DSCF1338.JPGDSCF1337.JPG

Here's the hippie bus....disregard the mess lol. We carried ALL the sand (65 5gal buckets), the jet ski, the 3 kayaks and all the 4'x8' panels and extras in back. Sorry, had an interior view, but my son was in it, didn't realize so removed!
View attachment 173428

And here is a pic after the whole mess has been cleared away...mostly LOL!
DSCF1403.JPG

We did leave all the sand (threw it along the fence and over the roadways), but packed the rest up and went on home. The whole weekend was blistering hot, the bus was 120 with the window AC running constantly...cooled to 62 at night though!! We won best campsite decorations for beach theme, won a GPS and free camping next year!!

Attachments

• DSCF1396.JPG
    DSCF1396.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 39
i got my big boy camera out this time. it was blue skys & warm. shots of some of the glaciers & a shroomy

IMG_1879-1.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

@roddy, looks like you guys had a hot fun weekend! good for you, its finally heating up north here. enjoy & thanks

a good day when two guys both limit out. an excellent day when you do this two in a row!:hubba:

104_2451.jpg

104_2455.jpg

104_2466.jpg

Latest posts

Back