Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: From Florida

DSCF1810.JPG

DSCF1813.JPG

DSCF1817.JPG

DSCF1822.JPG

DSCF1839.JPG

DSCF1858.JPG

DSCF1859.JPG

DSCF1860.JPG

what is the high from the orange candy floss, energetic or couchlock?

HippyInEngland said:
Perch Irish?

Did the storm hit 4u2?

:peace:

oh yeah Hippy...we had to monuver(sp) around some and when we landed it was like someone was pooring a buchet of water down...was only one other storm while we was there..The sunsets in florida are something else..just got back home and will share some more pics with everyone later..

Roddy..Nice landscapes

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

lol bho thats so cool, all it needs is a dube in his yap and hell fit right in here. you can tell he loves his blankets lmfao

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1841.JPG

023.jpg hear a lil stingray looks rather hapy might have been the nug i slung in his tank:eek: ,,,,peace[j]

Irish said:
blue gills hippy. i fish for pan fish like bluegills, yellow perch, and crappies. they are what is abundant here. i fillet them all as i don't care for picking bones. heres a couple more pics of the fillets i put up in the freezer. :hubba:

then a couple of my purple bud trees also.:D peace brother...

do you use a electric knife??? I catch red tail perch out of the surf, on the pacific coast, great eating.

While this isn't my best picture,
Look what I found when looking in on my pollen collecting project.
IMAG0093 (Custom).JPG

I think I may try and get him to stick around.

HomieHogleg
P.S. I named him Clarence

hey solanero, its a 250 watt cooltube that is 6" diameter & 20" long

thanks t4. we got a dusting of snow above 7000' elevation. 10 degs cel in the valley, wth?

Latest posts

Back