Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1167.JPG

nice pic rose! heres a few of skiing in b.c oct 15. about a foot deep of fresh snow, on top of a small glacier, so very nice to ski on,
the last pc is on the way up. the mnt top in the back is were we are going.
the first 2 pics, the white in between mnts is valley cloud/ fog. so above the clouds. no sun under those clouds in the valley/ town i live in. dark & cloudy lol

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2417.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

Nice pics Ruffy! BC is beautiful! Cant wait to go back. Prolly not til May or June though.

And yeah, the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose is a trip!!! Crazy crazy rich, uber rich, guilty, crazy people..... Google search the story on the place. And if ever you make it around here check it out. It's definitely a trippy good time.

yo bunny, its not a sun set bud, its the sun above the mnt top im climbing to ski down lol
but thanks, it a early yr for snow & they are calling for alot of pow this yr.

Yes, great mountain shots, Ruffy! I'd love to live near the mountains....but I think warm mountains would be more to my liking! :D

Rosebud said:
Hick, i want smellamoniter...looks beautiful.

Is that something like a sniffanator!!!,, nice outdoor bud!!! here's a little critter helping me trim today. Two little critters. huge leaves on the outdoor Dutch treat

P1110824.JPG

P1110870.JPG

What a treat to see those. Tell her they are beautiful. Do you have to dig the dahlias in winter like we do?

Latest posts

Back