Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
I was sitting here browsing through MP, and I didn't see a thread for aristic photography. I have sat here, numerous times, admiring the photography of some and others, but i thought it would be great if we could bring them all together..?

They don't have to be perfect, they don't have to be real either.

Anything, edited or not, that you think is good and want to show off.
They could be cheerful, depressing, colour, black and white, nature, city, ANYTHING, just show it off :)

I've got a couple here that i like that i've taken (made the first one into a pro weed poster :) , and the second one, holding a blooded heart if you can't see..), I have more but I'll wait and see how this thread goes..

Heart.jpg

Legal.jpg

I was thinking the other day. If I knew how to use photoshop and 3D Max I would make the following picture:

Imagine 8 lane road. 4 lanes going one way, 4 going the other. The road is packed since it is the worst traffic time ever. Ok so the picture would be of a person who is stuck in traffic passing a lit bowl to the other car who is also stuck in traffic going the other way....and up ahead at the light is a "cop" who is "monitoring" the traffic...

Do you guys think that would be a good idea? And you can have some kind of writing at the top. Something like "mutual understanding" ...lol I think it would be cool...

Love the pics bud Uncle, and yeah i can see the 4 by 4 lane thing... i think it would be a really cool image..

mom thats so funny you posted a pic of your feet!

I was almost ready to do the same thing! but you beat me to it!

I dont want to be a copy cat so I will just have to wait until I take that perfect shot of something else!lol

Ilikebigbuds said:
mom thats so funny you posted a pic of your feet!

I was almost ready to do the same thing! but you beat me to it!

I dont want to be a copy cat so I will just have to wait until I take that perfect shot of something else!lol

LMAO. Those feet belong to one of my kiddos. ;)

Nice, looks like a river by me.. But they all look the same.

It's great to see all the artwork that has gone in... and it's also awesome to see people actually going out to take photos.. It looks like i've achieved something here!

Latest posts

Back