Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he can't lose with the cat playing, he'll have 9 lives to try with!

"With a little help from my FRIENNNNDDDS"...
Haha

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: Couldn't resist putting these up in here she looks so damn good. :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

100_2846.jpg

100_2845.jpg

100_2844.jpg

100_2839.jpg

100_2838.jpg

100_2837.jpg

100_2842.jpg

lyfr, whats that 3rd picture of? like was it drawn, or a photo of something? And that canyon looks, amazing.. to say the least!

Dubbaman, how i WISH i had a bike like that, The lightning is SO COOL as a paintjob...

And LASTLY... TBG... Your pics just make me DROOL.
Ahhh how i wish i was growing, ive been without for over 2 weeks.. can't buy any, can't grow any... im at a loss here.

Sebstarr said:
lyfr, whats that 3rd picture of?
there is an outdoor chapel in the deep south on the tennessee river, it is an A-frame and that is cutout of the peak for light to get through. then i was playin with camera for the effects. the canyon is the Grand Canyon. glad ya liked em.:)

Amen to that Dubbaman! Love sunsets especially :)

Perfect view to toke to (or not, in my deprived case.)

Well despite not being old, or "settled" enough to have my own, I do love watching my neice grow, developing every day to be her own individual self.. Little clips of personality every week.. that make her who she is...

Going over to holland on the 29th june for her 1st birthday :)

I'm assuming here you have your own child(ren), what are they like?
Don't have to be specific or anything (security-wise), im just interested :)..

awwwwwwww those are cool pics guys keep them coming i love pics the baby is so cute to and the cat is cute as well. and tbg that bud looks mighty good lol

I have a few and one germinating ;) they are all of their own but the (current) youngest is the absolute funniest kid. Drama king and smart as a whip the emotion he can show in anything he does could win him an Emmy IMO, but then I'm biased,

Seb, mine kiddos are great and the premie in the picture is now almost 3 and a tough,stocky lil boy,lol. he's a holy terror. the girls are angels and my long awaited boy who scared the crap out of us by being 2 months early is sucha brat,lol.

Dubba, with young actors on the rise, maybe you should "nudge" (SHOVE) him into acting, could be precious cash put into a precious CAUSE (growing)... then life is all sorted! :)

And MamaG, it's so funny how kids change sometimes so quickly. My little brother cried CONSTANTLY for about 3 months, just on and on and onnn... but then one day he just stopped. Luckily things have yet to turn around again ;)

Latest posts

Back