Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice moth robertr, look at the detail of those feather like attennae.
Mutley

Thanks, that moth sat there all day untill it finally flew away.

I did try and capture the ISS the other night but light was low and it being a little dot travelling at 17,000 mph i didnt manage it.
Lol
Mutley

Oh hell might as well show off my callaway super charged Vette i bought month ago and just put it on the street woo hoo but i got to tell you all something
well was in car in garage snow was still on ground listening to music i got to remind you all there is no latches to open doors its all electronic so anyways in car for like 20 mins wishing roads were worthy to drive it and low and behold battery dies hahahah Now my doors will not open windows rolled up i am like FAWWWWK how in the hell do i get out hahahaha so anyways called my women she called dealership hahaha and told her the secret way to get out of car hahaha well guess i could of went out the roof as its removable even tried getting out the back trunk with no luck

View attachment 74923_10152178178928223_73890037_n.jpg

View attachment 1526197_10152178211418223_844728205_n.jpg

View attachment IMG266.jpg

View attachment IMG267.jpg

You lucky son of a bleep. That is my dream car. I hope I will own one someday, please.

You lucky son of a bleep. That is my dream car. I hope I will own one someday, please.
hahahaha yea didn't plan on buying a vette but had a day off work thought hell go check out some dealerships i saw this car and that was it i wanted it god dayum it fly's i am sure i will get a few tickets shortly only down fall on car it is super low to ground and stereo seriously sucks one would think for the price of the car they would of atleast put in a kick @ss system NOT

I will still take it. Drive as safe as you can.

Lol,,,hey Hippie where you been. Long time no see.

Latest posts

Back