Photos of my harvest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
SO it finally froze here in the northeast so I was forced to chop her down. I don't even know if this stuff is going to get me high...I'm hoping the drying and curing will offer more potency, but only timw will tell. I suppose it's not a bad yield for a first grow. Then again, what use is 2 pounds of bud if it's got no THC??

Here's hoping....

P1014720.JPG

P1014721.JPG

P1014722.JPG

P1014723.JPG

P1014724.JPG

P1014725.JPG

P1014726.JPG

Very nice mang. :aok: I was thinking about you and the lady over the weekend. I seen there was a frost coming. I'm sure your bud will be great. By the way that is one hell of a great harvest. ;)

Awesome!

Those colas look very much like from when I had my 1st harvest last month on my Lucy plant. :)

I'm just worried that it won't get me buzzed. I picked some a few weeks ago and sampled it and didn't feel a thing. It was like smoking a cigarette. Sort of a bummer. I don't know how much more resin could have been produced in the past two weeks, considering it's been cold and overcast...

At least they look good!

You said a few post back you seen some cloudy trichromes. You should be fine. Just give it sometime to dry and cure and i bet your bud is gonna be some kick arse ****. ;)

Yeah, the trichs were mostly cloudy, a few clear-ish, and none amber.

it looks like those nice colas will get you really high .. nice first grow sap

Is bud more potent when properly dried and cured? Could that be the reason the sample didn't get me high (I tried smoking it six days after picking it)?

My plan for drying is: 7 days hanging (or until stems snap), then right into mason jars, opened once or twice a day for four weeks.

The longer the bud is dried and cured the better ir smokes IMO. Your drying and curing is right on mang. ;)

wkd first grow m8 hope my first grow gose as well as that
keep it green

Jaw is dropping man, what a wicked harvest! Give it time to cure, I'm sure it will mess you up.

'Sup dude :ciao: Helluva fruitful season for u my friend. Great job, those colas are HUGH :shocked:. + rep dude :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

Congreats, mane!! I know that is a good feeling. Your bud will get you stoned. Remember that was two weeks ago and as Ganja Guru would say, curing can increase the potency up to 30% or so.. congrats again!!

nice harvest sap, and as TBG says mostly cloudy trichs are fine, you should get stoned off it this time round.

hey, if it doesn't get you high, just burn it as incense. I love the smell of burning weed :smoke1:

We just had a frost at our location recently but it was deer that ate 60 femles on me :(

:woohoo: That has got to be some of the most BEAUTIFUL, LUSCIOUS, DELECTABLE harvesting results that I have seen in a long time !!! EXCELLENT JOB, my friend. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!

Cam

Thanks, Cam

Unfortunately, the s**t isn't getting me very high at all. I'm going to cure it for four weeks to see if anything changes, but it looks like I may have ended up with nine ounces of garbage.

Boo-urns!

Latest posts

Back