Phototron 2!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KGBSkunky

Reaction score
I can't believe I found a picture of one. I bought one of these back in like 1990? If they had auto's back then this might have worked for a low yield tiny bud approach. But bag seed just didn't do anything but clog this thing up and stink up my apartment. The plastic panels are coated with a mylar that lets you look in when the lights are on and reflects light on the inside. It's also quite small. Anyone else ever have one of these?

But in it's day quite innovative and I would think these would be great for a seedling starter.

Attachments

• Phototron.jpg
    Phototron.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
I can't believe I found a picture of one. I bought one of these back in like 1990? If they had auto's back then this might have worked for a low yield tiny bud approach. But bag seed just didn't do anything but clog this thing up and stink up my apartment. The plastic panels are coated with a mylar that lets you look in when the lights are on and reflects light on the inside. It's also quite small. Anyone else ever have one of these?

But in it's day quite innovative and I would think these would be great for a seedling starter.
My sister bought one similar to it , maybe the same one
Did not grow good weed and she overpaid for it. So she said.

My sister bought one similar to it , maybe the same one
Did not grow good weed and she overpaid for it. So she said.
Well it didn't grow in quantity just a lot of tiny little buds. BUT it was the first commercial growing machine to my knowledge. And yes for what it was someone made a lot of money. One ballast, three bulbs and a plastic shell. I remember it as being expensive but I can't remember how much it was. I do remember later models sat on a big bucket and were hydroponic setups to increase production. Mine was dirt but no way could it hold enough

Looks like a tanning booth 😊

Latest posts

Back